Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
(I lurk. I'm only married to an LEO, so I am not qualified to comment. :( )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

I think I have posted once or twice in the past. My husband is USCIS/FDNS.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

GunForumMeme posted:

Greatest food brought to America was Pizza. Second greatest is anything Amish.

Anyone wants Amish stuff, I am near Lancaster (and Shady Maple) and can put together a package.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

If anyone's interested, there's going to be a GS-13 Citizenship & Immigration/FDNS Investigator position being posted in September, for the Pittsburgh, PA office.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Homie S posted:

I've worked with FDNS only once, they seemed to have it okay. Is this a LE covered position or is it for the INA stuff?

Not covered. Whoever gets it will be working with the JTTF and the FBI for Admin investigations.

• Locked thread