Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

WELCOME TO BEANISON BEANIESON ACRES DISTRICT STATION

Check out our new tacti-pole.

Also see our new team building urinals.

JayKay fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Aug 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

beanieson posted:

username is misspelled in the thread title & OP, obviously JayKay's saving his super observant cop instincts for the mean streets instead of wasting them on these good forums.

I was cruiser posting, give me a break. :mad:

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

August '14 Police Lounge: JayKay Center For Cops That Can't Spell Good

Wait a sec....

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Bernard McFacknutah looks so happy

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

No antenna on radio, starch/iron marks on uniform. I'm guessing either not a cop or a recruit

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Branis posted:

I got it off NYPDs recruitment facebook page. The accompanying text was

Police Officer Jennifer Kielb joined the Department in July, 2006 and has been assigned to Manhattan's 7th Precinct ever since. Officer Kielb joined the NYPD due to her desire to interact with the community and help others in times of need. Over her eight year career, Police Officer Kielb has been recognized for her outstanding level of community service.

I'm guessing this was a "Throw your gear on quickly so we can snap a photo" deal.

Edit: What makes me shake my head is that this appears to be an official departmental photo. I.E., many people probably saw this photo and approved it. I don't understand how someone somewhere didn't go "WTF?! Go retake the photo with her gear squared away."

JayKay fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Goodnight sweet thread.

• Locked thread