Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
None of y'all get enough credit for the shite jobs

http://vimeo.com/60500444 <---time lapse vid of fans leaving Wembley

e: gently caress doin' what y'all do, just fyi. People suck and they smell funny.

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Aug 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Look at all these goons that don't even live in Texas bitching about the barrera idiomática

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

250,000 people in my 11 square mile borough and on a Friday night or Saturday we routinely have 600-800 officers on the job :smug: . It be honest it isn't fair how much funding the MET get, although almost a quarter of our funding and maybe 33% of beat officers come from council funding.

Property expensive in your area?

Property value + high property tax = Rich people wanting a lot of cops = A lot of cops

Live is a shithole with low poppity value? Suck it.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Meanwhile on the internet....

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
English BBQ. Sounds tasty :barf:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

krispykremessuck posted:

better than midwest

oi u cunts i brought some fuckin crisps

Midwest does have some pretty boring bbq, but its gotta be better than whatever goes on at an English one...They probably put turnips on the grill.

South Central Texas is where it's at :smug:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I am a FEDERAL public servant that works for the most important "organization" in the world. The one that funds the US of loving A.

Y'all are just local yokels that would have all your paycheck money stolen by China and any country that ends in "stan" if it weren't for my badassery at WPC enforcement.

I have nothing to do with the email. I hope none of you are pilots.

:colbert:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Branis posted:

yeah right, IRS IT guy has nothing to do with email. TELL US ABOUT THE HARD DRIVES.

Funny fact - My HP craptop just poo poo a brick and I've had to work AT THE OFFICE for 2 weeks straight. The indignity!

I usually have to go in once a week...but noooooooo HP hardware is surprisingly poo poo.

As far as Lerners drive goes, the bottom line is that it was scratched AND encrypted and it would have involved work above and beyond to accomplish so like gently caress that n stuff.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

We need a camera on you guys 24/7

e: were you involved in bringing Wesley Snipes to justice?

I was (and pray to loving anything that will listen to not send me back) in the internal helpdesk there and we were monitored for our entire shift by a dozen different people from all across the country. No video monitors but calls are recorded, your computer desktop and every action you take is recorded.

Not in Available mode or on ACD IN for 3+ minutes?!?!? CALL FROM MANAGER :mad:

Wanna take a poo poo? Why wasn't your aspect system in "Bio" for less than 6 minutes?

The reality of THX 1138 started when Bill human being Gates was born.

THE AFRICAN TOILETS ARE A LIE

i am crazy

e: which one of you tossers is up for a game of KF? I'm in now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87-bM35uWPI

bored

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 11, 2014

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

SrgMagnum posted:

Safe to say I'm gonna be loving useless at work this week waiting for that drat hearing.

I wouldn't recommend doing this on the most important week of your career if the people you work with know how to speak to the wrong people. Even haphazardly n poo poo...

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Go look at the gbs ms paint robin williams thread. Now.. jesus christ :lol:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Look what happens when you replace regular employees with contractors...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/15/report-irs-puts-taxpayer-data-at-risk/?intcmp=latestnews

quote:

Report: IRS puts taxpayer data at risk

MADISON, Wis. — As if Americans living in the perilous Information Age didn’t have enough to worry about with myriad predators lurking in the online shadows to steal their identities.

Now it appears their government may be helping thieves?

A new report released by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, or TIGTA, the Internal Revenue Service’s auditor, finds that some contract employees providing services to the IRS without required background checks had access to taxpayer data.

“TIGTA found that taxpayer data and other (Sensitive But Unclassified) SBU information may be at risk due to a lack of background investigation requirements in five contracts for courier, printing, document recovery and sign language interpreter services,” the auditor said.

In one contract for printing services, the IRS provided the contractor a CD containing 1.4 million taxpayer names, addresses and Social Security Numbers, TIGTA reports. None of the contractor personnel who worked on this contract were subject to a background investigation.

The unit they're talking about was replaced with government contractors and the director of that unit came over to our area(an area he knew NOTHING about) through the Bump and Retreat(steal) policy and proceeded to act like a giant shitlord.

Is it possible to CTP(Contract The Police)?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
We cud wait till the cows come home for this bullshit to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost