Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
Those secas look really nice. My naked bike fetish is getting worse.

Anyone here commute on 36 to 25 to downtown? Am I the only one who is confused by the double? apex on the toll road ramp from 36 to 25?

Also, what are some good riding roads besides 93 and the one to coal creek? I live in Broomfield fwiw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
I JUST realized the US 36/I2 5 ramp is reversed morning/evening.

The loving apex there always throws me off. Unless I cut way inside (inside the white line) it feels too fast.

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
This is good advice. ^^^

Fwiw I was watching the guardrail instead of the actual white line or the curve of the ramp. Watch what you watch.

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
I've noticed a lot of ramps here are off camber. Is this by design or just a fun accident?

Also my first real winter in 10 years will be here. About when should I just park & cover the ninja? Or can I ride on non snowy days with proper gear?

• Locked thread