Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discomancer
Aug 31, 2001

I'm on a cupcake caper!
I'm in Boulder, on a 2007 VStrom 650.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discomancer
Aug 31, 2001

I'm on a cupcake caper!
I am not afraid of Hell, there is nothing Satan can devise that is worse than I70 heading back into Denver on Sunday afternoon. However bad you think it will be, it is always worse. Always. You'd think I would have learned my lesson after 5 years of being here.

Discomancer
Aug 31, 2001

I'm on a cupcake caper!
I hit Tarryall road this weekend, they are paving over some of the southern end, but it was totally worth it. Really scenic, and a decent alternative to that awful stretch of 285 through Fairplay if you have the extra hour or so to take the long way. Plus, it would make a good loop early season when combined with the Deckers run.

• Locked thread