Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

There is zero reason to not take terminal. Who the gently caress wants to play Navy for any longer than they have to? OH WOOP DEE DO ANOTHER 30 DAYS OF NAVY BULLSHIT OH WAIT I DONT ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW WOOPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Boon posted:

You should probably calm down dude, and I have a pretty good reason to not take terminal.

Its not really anger, just imagine me doing the Whacky Wild Inflatable Arms guy thing

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Christoff posted:

Hey man 1-2 months before your EAS then by all means. I don't expect anything. But like 6 months lol

My last underway they basically stuck me doing 48 maintenance at 3AM which otherwise consisted of me playing FIFA in Aft RAM for the rest of the night. Occasionally I would have to do an OCSOT.

It was the best underway.

And then I took terminal.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Reacon posted:

Got orders to the MCM in Bahrain. Thank you for helping me die of skin cancer :)

Just tossing in my two cents. I love Washington to death, but Bremerton is a shithole and I couldn't imagine having to spend 2 years living on base until I made E-5. Given the orders, looks like you picked wisely. Good job.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

If you gotta get stuck in Hampton Roads, Dam Neck is the place, grats!

• Locked thread