Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
quitting my job is the closest i will ever come to being tony hawk doing a 720 @ xgames it will be monday it will be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

WetNightmare posted:

quitting my job is the closest i will ever come to being tony hawk doing a 720 @ xgames it will be monday it will be good

Good luck with food and shelter.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
crazy thing about that is there is more than one job dont tell anybody tho

ron color
you only get one chance to quit your job, earn extra points by quitting fast. quit by yelling through a window or while running past your boss

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
retired 2 weeks ago i highly recommend it!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
thinking about falling over like a soccer player and acting like my manager crippled me

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

WetNightmare posted:

crazy thing about that is there is more than one job dont tell anybody tho

:O

dogcrash truther
I walked into work and sat in the Boss chair and did the boss job. Nobody knew what to do. when the boss came in he said "what's all this?" I motioned him over to the refrigerator and opened the door. "I ate the boss food" I said. "check it out." I showe dhim the tupperware. He had to respect that.

Koishi Komeiji

Don't quite your job just stop showing up. They will send cops over to stop you but just keep asking the cops if you are under arrest. That is like holding up a cross to a Dracula the cops will have to leave. Congratulations, job bad but you quit job so good :thumbsup:

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

I walked into work and sat in the Boss chair and did the boss job. Nobody knew what to do. when the boss came in he said "what's all this?" I motioned him over to the refrigerator and opened the door. "I ate the boss food" I said. "check it out." I showe dhim the tupperware. He had to respect that.

liek a bawse

klapman

this char is good

Mighty Stalker posted:

Don't quite your job just stop showing up. They will send cops over to stop you but just keep asking the cops if you are under arrest. That is like holding up a cross to a Dracula the cops will have to leave. Congratulations, job bad but you quit job so good :thumbsup:

do this, but when you feel like working again start working like nothing happened. when your boss asks what the gently caress you're doing, ask him if you're under arrest.

FluffieDuckie

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
i work wednesday thru sunday which i think is a p good lifehack for enjoying mondays

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

ron color posted:

you only get one chance to quit your job, earn extra points by quitting fast. quit by yelling through a window or while running past your boss

I really messed up my one chance to quit my current job. Now I'm stuck in it forever. :(

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

work bad

pig slut lisa

irl is good

don;t quit right away on monday, wait til a coworker says something like "ugh, i can't beleive how this week is going and it's only monday", and then say "you're so right!" and rip of your shirt and THEN quit

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
tie everyone's shoelaces together before you leave it'll be wacky!!!

Pinche Rudo

Re create the scene from jerry macguire

thewizardofshoe

Colonel Wood posted:

Re create the scene from jerry macguire

recreate the scene from half baked recreating the scene from Jerry Maguire

ArfJason
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
FYAD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

Flynn Taggart

Quit my job a while back, it felt drat good

beer pal

"take this job and shove it"! id say. thats how id do it. maybe id pour a hot coffee all over his desk, thats a thing i could do. i could put a thumb tack on his chair so when he sits down it sticks in to his but!!hahahah that would show him good. hmm yeah or i could put his calendar back a month so all his deadlines are a whole month late that would really gently caress his business up customers all calling like "what the gently caress dude" rofl

Diqnol

Every time my boss comes over to fire me I calmly remind him that I've got all kinds of ESEA and CPL experience on my resume.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
its almost tuesday :coolfish:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
work still bad

cuntman.net

its tuesday mornng and i did not quit my job

tyler

Sleepy Owl posted:

its tuesday mornng and i did not quit my job

nope. it is monday evening. you are mistaken sir.

I have not quit my job, because I have none. In fact, it is the case that I would like a job. I hope it's okay to post my cover letter here for advice.

To whom it may concern,

This job seems insanely good. In fact, I'm insanely good, and it's why you should hire me. Although I don't have experience in help-desking, I most definitely fulfill all the other requirements you've listed on the Craigslist page. You live near me so I would only have to ride my bike to get there. I have a lot of experience writing and talking on the phone because of my job as a journalist at university. I also have great customer service skills from making pizza and sandwiches--of course, those are not the things [company name redacted] are interested in, but these jobs have developed in me a great aptitude for the spoken word in communicating the inner most desires and thoughts of a client, that they themselves have not yet entirely understood the heart of their complaint or request until I intuit what it is. Thank you for your consideration. Attached is my resume.

Chad Waggon

i am he

i'd ask my boss if he wants to go take a nap, with the fishs. i'd ask him if he needs new shoes, because i have an extra pair he could have, made of very heavy cement. maybe ill tell him that i heard somebody around the office will be kicking a bucket soon, or suggest he go fishing for the weekend. he can call the cops on me, but they cant do anything about it. so he'll have to fire me.

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

haha nope

• Locked thread