Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
This is a crosspost from the Choose-Your-Own CYOA Thread, but as this particular PbP forums game plays a lot like an online board game, I think it's also a suitable thread to advertise it in:

Lux Animus posted:

The amazing Bee Bonk has been running a roguelike CYOA called Wrecking Crew for the last few years, and now she's taking a break from the sci-fi world of Wrecking Crew to run an online fantasy board game called:

SYMWYRM

It updates three times a week and has wonderful and silly art.

The current dragon roster has already been chosen but more eggs can be produced for more players in the future! Until then, all non-dragon players get to vote on 'Rogue Elements' once every weekend to affect the dragons' world.

Here's this weekend's Event vote, for example:

Please feel free to join in on the chaos fun and add your vote to the pile! :smaug:

Half a year ago I made this post, advertising the wonderfully enjoyable Play by Post Multi-CYOA Board Game SYMWYRM.

Here's some artwork I made for it over the holidays:

Well I just want to let you all know that some of the starting dragons have reached maturity, and they are now capable of creating Eggs for other new players to hatch from!

That's right - it's hatchling season in SYMWYRM! - sign up today to become the next new dragons on the block!

The game has Open Enrollment - currently there are 19 dragons in play!

SYMWYRM - run by the talented SA user Bee Bonk - updates 3 times a week for active players, and the inactive players, dragons-in-waiting, and spectators get something to vote on once per weekend.

Come and check it out and join the Discord[ if you're interested and have any questions! :dbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Our adventurer's guild (and its golem-like GM, Gravedust) is currently running with 21 / 24 players, meaning there's room for only 3 more~!

We have a full 12-man raid currently underway and are about to split the remaining 9 players between two 6-man dungeon raids. This is a less than ideal number: we could really use 1-3 more guys to pull off both raids successfully! If you join up soon we might be able to deck you out with stuff we've got laid up in guild storage, too!

Come Die in the Depths with us, m'lords and m'ladies! Join the SA CYOA Discord to get your questions answered!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Kerro posted:

Game: Something Is Wrong Here - a RPG inspired by the works of David Lynch
System: Something Is Wrong Here
particularly if you love the work of David Lynch
How might I sign up? (PMs open)

Only registered members can see post attachments!