Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Game: Star Wars: Children of the Gods
System: Fantasy Flight Star Wars (EotE/AoR/F&D)
Players: 6
Format: PbP
Description: 22 years after the Battle of Endor, extragalactic invaders are making their way through the Outer Rim. Come join us at the beginning of the New Jedi Order timeline and rewrite the series (so it doesn't suck!).

Hybrid campaign using all three of the FFG Star Wars core rulebooks.

Edit: crap, can some mod change the thread tag on my link to Recruitment / OOC Thread?

Drone fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Game: To Go Boldly...
System: Far Trek (3D6 style, link to free rules)
Players: 5-6
Description: Old-fashioned space swashbuckling, Star Trek TOS-style. You are part of a group of Starfleet cadets / young officers exploring space, fighting aliens, seducing green women (or men!), and boldly going where at least one or two people have gone before. Episodic format if this takes off, since the game system is kinda experimental for me. No real in-depth sperglord-level knowledge of Trek lore required!

Drone fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 4, 2016

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Game: Star Wars: Rebel Sunrise
System: FFG Star Wars
Players: 5-6
Format: Live via Roll20/Discord
Description: You're part of a fledgling group of Rebels operating around the time of A New Hope. Carve out your place in the Rebellion, and hopefully influence events on the greater galactic scale.

Drone fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 29, 2017

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Subjunctive posted:

Would it be useful to update the template for this thread to include the approximate play frequency for campaigns that have synchronous sessions?

Also timezones.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Game: Star Trek: I Don't Have A Cool Title Yet
System: Star Trek Adventures
Players: 5ish
Description: Let's try out some Star Trek Adventures Living Campaign stuff, and see how well (or not well) this narrative-focused system works for PbP!

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Game: SomethingAwful Joins Starfleet
System: CYOA - Read & Vote (based on Star Trek Adventures by Modiphius)
Format: CYOA PBP
Players: Everyone! Vote, read, hopefully enjoy!
Description: Come help us build our very own Something Awful forums gestalt character, join Starfleet, and either be the first redshirt to die on our first away mission, or have a long and healthy career in spaaace!

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Game: Harvesters of Dune
System: Dune: Adventures in the Imperium
Format: PbP on these very forums
Players: 4-5ish
Description: Modiphius's new Dune RPG had its PDF release this week, so let's gently caress around with trying to run through the included pre-written adventure in a PbP format. And maybe see what happens after?

Drone fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Apr 9, 2021

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Rutibex posted:

Game: Sandbox OSR Dungeoncrawl
System: Basic Fantasy
Format: Discord Thursday Night
Players: 4-6 players
Description: Hi everyone! I'm looking for a few more players for my OSR D&D retro-clone campaign. The party is currently at 8425 xp, so level 4 depending on your class. I am running a classic style hexcrawl and dungeon dive. The story is quite basic, you found yourself in a mysterious village after getting lost in the woods. Everyone in the village seems to be from somewhere else in the multiverse but no one knows how anyone got lost in the forest. Everyone starts with a farmhouse and small plot of land in the town. PM me for details!

I'm assuming you're American because your "Thursday night" doesn't specify a timezone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Soren_ posted:

Game: Kidnapping in Night City
System: Cyberpunk Red
Format: Voice Based Roleplay on Discord, username on discord is Gnosh
Players: 3-5
Description: You will be playing as an edge runner in the Cyberpunk Red universe, a mercenary for hire that takes on risky gigs, chromed out with various augments to your physical form.

What are time zones anyway