Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolJeff420
Jul 20, 2014

OVERVIEW

Hello, my name is Jeff and I died about 10 hours ago after having psychotic episode and murdering my neighbours, but the cold embrace of death didn't keep me down for long. Thanks to Damballas' love and grace, I have been brought back to cleanse the world of fear and sickness by concentrating all the flesh of the world into one harmonious being.

Please don't ask any questions regarding japanese schoolgirls, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
So the japanese schoolgirls are immune?

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010
Maybe take a break from drinking? Try AA or something. It's pretty common feeling among alcoholics. Plus if you're sober it's easier to ignore the voices in your head. Then after a while, they go away. Maybe they're just waiting in hiding.
Either way- go to google and look up "AA meetings in [your area]" then go to the nearest one. Tell them what you said here. They will be nice. Plus there's lots of cute girls in recovery so worst case scenario is you waste an hour of your day; but you might meet someone nice. If you dont like it, you can always go back to isolating, drinking all day, and being controlled by the voices in your head.
Or you can change nothing and keep telling yourself you don't have a problem. That will fix it- I'm sure.

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
hello cooljeff. Hope you succeed!

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Are your tentacles octopus like or are they more jellyfish type?

Trustfund.
Feb 14, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would your tentacles make for a good calamari?

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

CoolJeff420 posted:

OVERVIEW

Hello, my name is Jeff and I died about 10 hours ago after having psychotic episode and murdering my neighbours, but the cold embrace of death didn't keep me down for long. Thanks to Damballas' love and grace, I have been brought back to cleanse the world of fear and sickness by concentrating all the flesh of the world into one harmonious being.

Please don't ask any questions regarding japanese schoolgirls, thanks.

Is this like katamari ?

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
This is cool, Jeff.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Why is it always tentacles? Why not gigantic gorilla arms or hawk talons or something else?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Whatever happened to your family, man?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

What's it like having a PCP/LSD gland?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
What's the weirdest thing you've done with your tentacles?

How many things can your brain handle doing at once?

• Locked thread