Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Axe Master posted:

I took Jacob on the mission to retrieve their father's watch, and even though I was playing as his son he said "tell me about your father" anyway. Then he got murdered. Sorry Jacob, you forgot your dad and paid the price.

He must have been aiming with his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

KittyEmpress posted:

I honestly don't understand why you want to play the game badly, Skoolmunkee. I could say a lot of dumb :words: about it, but I was looking forward to an SA LP of this game because people here tend to not be... Terrible at the games they play. If I wanted to watch an LP where everyone dies and stupid mistakes were made constantly, there are hundreds of just-at-release YouTube LPs.

Maybe I am just boring, I also felt bad when you watched Maya get torn in half while laughing and making jokes. It seemed a bit... Excessive at the time.

Edit: by all means run your lp how you want though.

i like it when the video game mans fall down

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

or is perhaps some sort of maydra

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

the man

the legend

the chilichongadog on a stick aficionado

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

i mean, have we seen Ed and Omar in the same room together???? :tinfoil:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

biosterous posted:

http://www.swine-and-bovine.com/menu.html

Those are some fine, healthy choices, yesiree.

:allears:

quote:

S&B may not be to blame for Recent illness.

Representatives from the CDC and WHO cannot confirm that the new outbreaks of Z-Flu in the US are linked to the rumors that Swine & Bovine obtains some their meat from the African food distributor Zimbabwe Outlet Meat Butchery Import Export. Dr. Logan of the World Health Organization has said "It is way too early in our investigation to say that Swine & Bovine is absolutely culpable for the outbreak of Zebra Flu". In an official press release, Harry Cooper, President and CEO of S&B parent company Blunderbuss, stated "Swine and Bovine is an enormously successful brand that serves millions of people each day and that requires them to acquire quality ingredients from all over the world but I've never been directly aware of S&B doing business with Zimbabwe Outlet Meat Butchery Import Export. I'd also like to remind people that rumors are not factual, rumors are rumors, and should be dismissed as such." To boost customer confidence S&B will be offering a 2 for 1 deal on the NEW S&B Sassy! for a limited time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

:rip:

• Locked thread