Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

maybe you should have washed your hands more buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

it's actually bad, bopeps

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

maybe there's two sides to every issue?

problematic hug

some people like ebola

cruft

It also helps to not keep messing around with dead bodies, turns out.

I'm gonna have to go with bad, it sucks that all these people have religious and political leaders who are totally okay with the populace keeling over dead. It's not like droplet-borne disease is super hard to deal with.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

some african folks were like no way jose no doctors here please respect my ebola

cruft

I liked the part when they were like "bacterial pathogen outbreak? Ha ha ha, not here!"

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please don't pour ebola in my tea doctors i'm on to you

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ebola as a word sounds like some sort of party or just some really fun activity or food

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ebola - now with pomegranate

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
like something everybody would be doing in a coca-cola commercial ppl of all races getting ebola on a sunny day laughing

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

feel your insides moving with ebola

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bet at least one guy who died from ebola was all drat now i can't gently caress kids anymore makes you think

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
gently caress you op i hope you actually get poo poo on your hand the next time you wipe your rear end, fuccer

Pinche Rudo

One guy who died from ebola is probably a murderer

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

gently caress you op i hope you actually get poo poo on your hand the next time you wipe your rear end, fuccer

i use my left hand to wipe my rear end welcome to green living

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
this one can go in the gas chamber too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

mechacop posted:

this one can go in the gas chamber too

They're all going there, let's be realistic.

• Locked thread