Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

I told it: "leave" But To me answered: "rrrrrrrrrrrr".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOWERq8ChI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

utjkju posted:

There are roundabout ways. It is necessary to arrange production. Must not to depend on foreign suppliers.

I think you guys should go the way of North Korea and just implement Autarky/Juche. Then my country can get rich off selling our gas to China/Europe :homebrew:

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Lord Windy posted:

I think you guys should go the way of North Korea and just implement Autarky/Juche. Then my country can get rich off selling our gas to China/Europe :homebrew:

And Europe wants to buy gas at price of USA? What costs of transportation of slate gas? And production of slate gas very expensive...

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Lord Windy posted:

Gazprom and CNPC signed the contract on supply of gas to China. Period of validity of the agreement is calculated on 30 years.

The price of the contract will make 400 billion dollars, quotes the chairman of the board of Gazprom Alexey Miller of ITAR-TASS. Proceeding from total amount of the contract (400 billion dollars in 30 years) if annual deliveries make 38 billion cubic meters, it turns out the price of the Chinese contract about 350 dollars for 1 thousand CBM, counted the analyst of "Capital VTB" Ekaterina Rodina.

To read completely: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/21/05/2014/925229.shtml

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Great. More money to buy krokodil with.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DpPr9xy5U

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Also, don't worry about gas. Once Ukraine starts extracting shale gas, gas availability won't be a problem for Europe anymore.

Or when Poland starts fracking. They look like they have the biggest deposit in Europe. So it's good that Russia is selling it to China now, because Europe sure as poo poo won't buy it from Russia once it's available from Ukraine/Poland.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

http://dobriydoktor.livejournal.com/448577.html Inhabitant of Donetsk, children's doctor. Before war she wrote about children much.
About midnight long the plane flied heavy, judging by a motor sound. It appears, it flied to bomb my former district. Which borders on the current district. That he there wanted to bomb - God knows. But, speak, 4 private houses burned down.
Only, please, refrain from councils of type "leave" and "pack a disturbing suitcase".

And everything who think that Donbass is guilty in war- at once you can go нахуй.

UPD: It seems that tried to strike on grocery warehouses.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

Also, don't worry about gas. Once Ukraine starts extracting shale gas, gas availability won't be a problem for Europe anymore.

Or when Poland starts fracking. They look like they have the biggest deposit in Europe. So it's good that Russia is selling it to China now, because Europe sure as poo poo won't buy it from Russia once it's available from Ukraine/Poland.

And when this good fortune will comprehend Europe then we will talk. To carry out investigation doesn't mean to get.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Just like when you hear a plane and explosions in the night and then you hear rumors of 4 houses burning down doesn't mean that the Ukrianian army plane is blowing them up at night.

It means you heard a plane and you heard explosions and someone told you some houses burned down.

Edit - Maybe it was these guys? They like shooting mortars into civilians. True patriots.

http://inforesist.org/videofakt-terroristy-obstrelivayut-zhiloj-rajon-shaxterska-iz-minometov/

Present fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 7, 2014

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

Just like when you hear a plane and explosions in the night and then you hear rumors of 4 houses burning down doesn't mean that the Ukrianian army plane is blowing them up at night.

It means you heard a plane and you heard explosions and someone told you some houses burned down.

Edit - Maybe it was these guys? They like shooting mortars into civilians. True patriots.

http://inforesist.org/videofakt-terroristy-obstrelivayut-zhiloj-rajon-shaxterska-iz-minometov/

I showed information source. Here I don't apply for reliability. But I know this blogger long ago, 2 or 3 years. This person lives in Donetsk.
It is simple opinion of the inhabitant of Donetsk.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Yeah. She HEARD a plane in the night, she HEARD some rumors later.

Her conclusion - Ukrainian army plane is blowing up houses. Without seeing any of it.

EDIT - I read her blog post again and she didn't didn't even hear any explosions. She says she heard a plane fly by at around midnight and then later on there were rumors of some houses burning down somewhere. Must be the Ukrainian fascists bombing houses again lol.

Present fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Aug 7, 2014

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

Yeah. She HEARD a plane in the night, she HEARD some rumors later.

Her conclusion - Ukrainian army plane is blowing up houses. Without seeing any of it.

EDIT - I read her blog post again and she didn't didn't even hear any explosions. She says she heard a plane fly by at around midnight and then later on there were rumors of some houses burning down somewhere. Must be the Ukrainian fascists bombing houses again lol.

She wasn't going to prove you something here. She wrote the thoughts. I translated it as could.
That she too heard bombardment.
Therefore advance she sent people as you нахуй. )

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Lol are you mad because I posted a video where your favorite separatists are shooting mortars randomly into Shahtersk, a city full of innocent people?

By the way, she never says she heard any bombardment. Read her post again.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

Lol are you mad because I posted a video where your favorite separatists are shooting mortars randomly into Shahtersk, a city full of innocent people?

By the way, she never says she heard any bombardment. Read her post again.

You're a fool? How it is possible not to hear bombardment in the neighboring district?
The doctor sent нахуй those who decided to arrange interrogation to him.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
I didn't know you were an expert on what bombardment sounds like. How did you get this valuable skill? From being in the army? Arnold Schwarzenegger movies?

Also please tell me how the separatists are saving the people of donbass from Ukrainian fascists by shooting mortars randomly into the city of Shahtersk. Every civilian they kill is one less civilian for the Ukrainian fascists to execute?

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

I didn't know you were an expert on what bombardment sounds like. How did you get this valuable skill? From being in the army? Arnold Schwarzenegger movies?

Also please tell me how the separatists are saving the people of donbass from Ukrainian fascists by shooting mortars randomly into the city of Shahtersk. Every civilian they kill is one less civilian for the Ukrainian fascists to execute?

You, the little boy, has to learn physics. It is very important.
I am a geologist. At us provide training on explosive works, at us carry out military preparation on which we count defeat radiuses from shells. You to it didn't teach? So go study.

You can prove, what separatists shoot randomly?
Where card scale is specified? What range for the tool?

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Present posted:

It is a hail (Град), the friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Pvc2JAWOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNsqONPtGo
They are used by army of Ukraine for attack of the cities.(The army of Ukraine uses Град)

utjkju fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Aug 7, 2014

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

utjkju posted:

They are used by army of Ukraine for attack of the cities.

It's good that even though they don't have the newest equipment it's effective never the less.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

It's good that even though they don't have the newest equipment it's effective never the less.

For destruction of civilians of Dombass it is very effective

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

utjkju posted:

For destruction of civilians of Dombass it is very effective

That's what I just said jesus.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

That's what I just said jesus.

That is you are glad, what the Ukrainian army kills civilians? And you say, what it is good? Did I understood it right?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

utjkju posted:

That is you are glad, what the Ukrainian army kills civilians? And you say, what it is good? Did I understood it right?

Lol at "civilians".

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol at "civilians".

05.08.2014 — on August 5 the UN Security Council discussed a humanitarian situation in Ukraine. The representative of Management of the UN on coordination of humanitarian affairs John Ging noted that attempts to find political ways of recovery from the crisis didn't bring any results.

The conflict in Ukraine already carried away lives of 1367 people, more than 4 thousand were wounded. "Protection of the civilian population is the main care. As the conflict spreads, the number of victims grows also", - John Ging declared to members of council of Safety.
http://www.un.org/russian/news/story.asp?newsID=22108#.U-M94aMkxG0

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

utjkju posted:

Gazprom and CNPC signed the contract on supply of gas to China. Period of validity of the agreement is calculated on 30 years.

The price of the contract will make 400 billion dollars, quotes the chairman of the board of Gazprom Alexey Miller of ITAR-TASS. Proceeding from total amount of the contract (400 billion dollars in 30 years) if annual deliveries make 38 billion cubic meters, it turns out the price of the Chinese contract about 350 dollars for 1 thousand CBM, counted the analyst of "Capital VTB" Ekaterina Rodina.

To read completely: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/21/05/2014/925229.shtml

I was the impression that Russia was forced to sell their gas on favorable terms to China because of the tension with Europe over Ukraine. $13.5 billion a year for 38 billion cubic metres is cheap, particularly when a similar level for Ukraine at the price Russia decided, $400 per 1000 cubic meters, works out to be $15.2 billion a year.

Also:

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2009/s2660091.htm

quote:

PetroChina will buy $50 billion worth of liquefied natural gas from the yet to be developed Gorgon field off the coast of Western Australia.

The field is being developed by a multi-national consortium. The deal virtually guarantees that the Gorgon project will go ahead, it should be up and running within five years and is expected at its peak to employ 6,000 workers.

That was back in 2009 for Australia. So it's not like transporting gas is that expensive if China is willing to buy that much of it.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

http://www.nst.com.my/node/20961
MH17: Pockmarks look like from very, very heavy machine gun fire, says first OSCE monitor on-scene

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.

This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.

In a statement released by the Ukrainian embassy on Tuesday, Kiev denied that its fighters were airborne during the time MH17 was shot down. This follows a statement released by the Russian Defence Ministry that its air traffic control had detected Ukrainian Air Force activity in the area on the same day.

They also denied all allegations made by the Russian government and said the country’s core interest was in ensuring an immediate, comprehensive, transparent and unbiased international investigation into the tragedy by establishing a state commission comprising experts from the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and Eurocontrol.

“We have evidence that the plane was downed by Russian-backed terrorist with a BUK-M1 SAM system (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation reporting name SA-11) which, together with the crew, had been supplied from Russia. This was all confirmed by our intelligence, intercepted telephone conversations of the terrorists and satellite pictures.

“At the same time, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have never used any anti-aircraft missiles since the anti-terrorist operations started in early April,” the statement read.

Yesterday, the New Straits Times quoted experts who had said that photographs of the blast fragmentation patterns on the fuselage of the airliner showed two distinct shapes — the shredding pattern associated with a warhead packed with “flechettes”, and the more uniform, round-type penetration holes consistent with that of cannon rounds.

Parry’s conclusion also stemmed from the fact that despite assertions from the Obama administration, there has not been a shred of tangible evidence to support the conclusion that Russia supplied the rebels with the BUK-M1 anti-aircraft missile system that would be needed to hit a civilian jetliner flying at 33,000 feet.

Parry also cited a July 29 Canadian Broadcasting Corporation interview with Michael Bociurkiw, one of the first Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) investigators to arrive at the scene of the disaster, near Donetsk.

Bociurkiw is a Ukrainian-Canadian monitor with OSCE who, along with another colleague, were the first international monitors to reach the wreckage after flight MH17 was brought down over eastern Ukraine.

In the CBC interview, the reporter in the video preceded it with: “The wreckage was still smouldering when a small team from the OSCE got there. No other officials arrived for days”.

“There have been two or three pieces of fuselage that have been really pockmarked with what almost looks like machinegun fire; very, very strong machinegun fire,” Bociurkiw said in the interview.

Parry had said that Bociurkiw’s testimony is “as close to virgin, untouched evidence and testimony as we’ll ever get. Unlike a black-box interpretation-analysis long afterward by the Russian, British or Ukrainian governments, each of which has a horse in this race, this testimony from Bociurkiw is raw, independent and comes from one of the two earliest witnesses to the physical evidence.

“That’s powerfully authoritative testimony. Bociurkiw arrived there fast because he negotiated with the locals for the rest of the OSCE team, who were organising to come later,” Parry had said.

Retired Lufthansa pilot Peter Haisenko had also weighed in on the new shootdown theory with Parry and pointed to the entry and exit holes centred around the cockpit.

“You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likely that of a 30mm caliber projectile.

“The edge of the other, the larger and slightly frayed exit holes, show shreds of metal pointing produced by the same caliber projectiles. Moreover, it is evident that these exit holes of the outer layer of the double aluminum reinforced structure are shredded or bent — outwardly.”

He deduced that in order to have some of those holes fraying inwardly, and the others fraying outwardly, there had to have been a second fighter firing into the cockpit from the airliner’s starboard side. This is critical, as no surface-fired missile (or shrapnel) hitting the airliner could possibly punch holes into the cockpit from both sides of the plane.

“It had to have been a hail of bullets from both sides that brought the plane down. This is Haisenko’s main discovery. You can’t have projectiles going in both directions — into the left-hand-side fuselage panel from both its left and right sides — unless they are coming at the panel from different directions.

“Nobody before Haisenko had noticed that the projectiles had ripped through that panel from both its left side and its right side. This is what rules out any ground-fired missile,” Parry had said.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

machine translation

http://mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/kyivska/uk/publish/article/115245;jsessionid=20983A63BD0AE13511AC5686895559CF
Main" News" All news

In Kiyevshchina the man, defending the political views for Ukraine, I killed the companion
[facebook] [twitter] of [vkontakte]

The other day, about 3 o'clock in the morning, to Kiyevo-Svyatoshinsky regional department of police the message from the inhabitant of the village Sofiyevskaya Borshchagovkana to Kiyevshchina arrived, that the street Happy walks the unknown man and asks about the help.

To the specified address there arrived investigative task force. As police found out, late at night two hired workers in a place of temporary residence drank alcoholic beverages. Shot glass behind a shot glass and between workers there was a dispute concerning a political situation in the country.

The inhabitant of the Zakarpatye area, the 44-year-old man, defended the pro-Russian views, insisted on the union with Russia. And the native of the Chernigov area, being the hot supporter Maydana, he didn't sustain moral pressure, he grabbed a mower and he put some chipped and cut wounds in a neck of the opponent. When he recovered and he realized what happen, he ran out on the street and he started begging that someone from neighbors caused police.

Police on a scene detained the 44-year-old suspect and delivered in police station where he admitted the committed murder.

By investigative department of Kiyevo-Svyatoshinsky RO GUMVD of Ukraine in Kiev region the criminal proceedings on p.1 Art. 115 (premeditated murder) of the Criminal code of Ukraine are opened. The suspect to whom imprisonment from seven to fifteen years threatens, is in custody. The pretrial investigation proceeds

itsnice2bnice
Mar 21, 2010

Thank you for sharing many facts and information with us!

Here is shocking video I find of invaders attacking Slavyansk:

http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/888005/01ead8daab901b1b8df27dcf3d42c495.flv.html

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

itsnice2bnice posted:

Thank you for sharing many facts and information with us!

Here is shocking video I find of invaders attacking Slavyansk:

http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/888005/01ead8daab901b1b8df27dcf3d42c495.flv.html

Separatists have no aircraft. It is army of Ukraine.

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Maydan. August 7. Kiev. http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Maydan. August 7. Kiev. Cleaning of Maydan. http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOUMP5-ZlvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7lnfjwVmt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNctdLQU3K0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMJbF6cUxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNYiG9noo8

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Runaktla posted:

Is it illegal to be not gay in California? What about federalizing California and breaking the state into 4 states? Is your aunt's ex-husband gay?

Every day is gays attacking civilians in California. Why Western media not report this? I read truth on foxnation.com. Is local people reporting what they see, you cannot deny.

Now I post twenty photos and ten YouTube links with no explanation or context, this will convince you.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

jimma posted:

Every day is gays attacking civilians in California. Why Western media not report this? I read truth on foxnation.com. Is local people reporting what they see, you cannot deny.

Now I post twenty photos and ten YouTube links with no explanation or context, this will convince you.

you no fact

you writes like west spy

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
What is this new Mayden protesting about?

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Lord Windy posted:

What is this new Mayden protesting about?

Municipal services tried to clean Maidan constructions: tents, tires, etc.
And this wasn't pleasant to the people of Maydan .

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Why the gently caress not updates on the dogs in Sochi? This important. I am also geologist, thank you.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

A Keg posted:

Why the gently caress not updates on the dogs in Sochi? This important. I am also geologist, thank you.

Patriotic Sochi dogs not killed, volunteer to fight fascist invaders in Donbass.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

jimma posted:

Patriotic Sochi dogs not killed, volunteer to fight fascist invaders in Donbass.

It is fact?

utjkju
Feb 3, 2014

Doneck. Destructions after attack. People hid in a cellar from attack. (http://varjag-2007.livejournal.com/6525755.html)

:nws: dead people.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

That's pretty horrible. Why won't the separatists let the civilians leave?

• Locked thread