Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If I may summarize the points in this, another fun video of yours:

• Criticizing Zionism can't automatically be construed as anti-semitism. Whoever refuses to criticize zionism, may also not criticize fascism.
  • Shooting down MH17 was a false-flag operation perpetrated by Obama (the leader of the New World order) and executed by the NATO-fascists in Ukraine, who had the aircraft trailed/surrounded by several fighter jets to shoot it down, but also had a transport plane fly ABOVE MH-17 "to draw fire".
  • The russian presidential aircraft, on return from south america, crossed the same path of MH17 just 38 minutes before it and this indicative that the destruction of MH17 may have actually been an accident, because the russian presidential aircraft was probably the actual target. (you know, of the NATO-fascists that also had MH17 trailed with fighter aircraft to shoot it down themselves while simultaneously having a transport aircraft above it to have it shot down by the seperatists. Lots of redundancy here, just to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want to shoot down the wrong right target)
  • In 1980, NATO shot down Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 and blamed Ghaddafi to incite international hate towards Lybia. This was undeniably proven and is on record internationally.
  • In 1988, the USA shot down Iran Air Flight 655, an iranian passenger airplane and never apologized or made any form of amends in form of damages. Shame on the USA.
  • In 2001, Ukraine shot down Siberia Airlines Flight 1812, but noone remembers this because it was only russians that died.
  • 911 was a false-flag operation. 911 is the mother of all lies. 3.000 us citizens were intentionally pulverized to create a pretense to go to war. 911 was an inside job by US intelligence services. And if these criminals are capable of perpetrating 911, then there can be no doubt that they'd also perpetrate the shooting down of MH17.
  • Whenever Germany and Russia were allied in the past, it was great for the german people, as evidenced in the period under Bismarck and Willy Brandt.
  • Personal greetings to Margarethe Seidler, who joined the forces in Donetsk to fight for freedom.
  • Germany is still an occupied state. The occupying force is the USA.
  • The US occupation of germany must end. All american bases need to be closed. All intelligence-related actions need to stop, all intelligence-service-related installations must be closed.
  • Germany needs to be a sovereign nation again.

well, i'm convinced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

utjkju posted:

In university teacher told that there are facts and there are subjective opinions. Us were taught to divide facts and subjective opinions.
What is facts i know?
Maydan is fact.
In Ukraina there are party Freedom. It is fact.
Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine - SYCH Olexandr Maxymovych. It is fact.
The party's faction (Communist) in parliament was indeed dissolved 24 July 2014 by Turchynov. It is fact.
War in Ukraina is fact.
Accident of Boeing MH17 is fact.
Sanctions is fact.
These facts which people can not confute.

for sure, one cannot confute these facts. i, too, learned the difference between fact and opinion when i was in college. sanctions is fact, what do you people not get about this??

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Okay, let's assume that the election was free and fair: how was it legally binding since that wasn't actually a valid mechanism for secession under the Ukrainian constitution?

listen man. he reads Donbass forum. therefore the election was fair and binding and also NATO is evil. it is fact.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

tsa posted:

In all fairness to the Russians, their gobbling up propaganda on this war is little different than the near universal support of the Iraq war (75-80%) in the US except people in the US had more access to information that the war was a terrible idea (but chose to ignore it). Hell, the media didn't even have the excuse of being state owned yet nearly every media source was completely uncritical of the war.

hahahahaha this guy

• Locked thread