Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

I am from Russia. And i learn English language. I wrote about it in my topic.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3606581
I live in the West Siberia.

You live more than 2,000 miles away from Ukraine. What makes you qualified to start an Ask thread about this? Exactly how many people do you know who live in Ukraine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

I wrote about it. I have relatives and friends from Ukraina. My father was born in Ukraina. And my grandmother and other relatives live in the East Ukraina.

I'd much rather hear direct quotes from them. At this point, this thread is just "Ask me to post YouTube and Russian media content about the Ukraine conflict", which I don't think anyone really wants.

Where do your relatives and friends live in Ukraine? Have they seen any fighting? They're all okay, I hope ...

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

There are looters. People of separatists find they and chasten.

Well, that's good to know. tweekinator should tell his friend that she's completely wrong; some guy 2000 miles away has better information about what's going on in her town than she does.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

I did not wrote that she's completely wrong. But there are people in Doneck who have other opinions.There are people who write from Doneck (they live in Doneck).
http://www.doneckforum.com/ - forum of Doneck.

But you didn't say these were "other opinions". You stated it as a fact that the separatists are not looting, and that they are actually stopping looters and giving them a good talking-to (being firm but kind, violence-adverse people, apparently).

My point is that I don't know the truth of the matter, but neither do you. We're both thousands of miles away from Ukraine, and I would have just as much credibility as you in starting a thread inviting people to ask me about what's happening there.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Ask me about the political situation in California

I live in New York, but I read online forums that contradict the lies you hear in the media.

Also my aunt's ex-husband lives there, so I've got inside info.

Here, let me post 25 incomprehensible YouTube links

I will also copy & paste 72 equally-incomprehensible forum posts

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Runaktla posted:

Is it illegal to be not gay in California? What about federalizing California and breaking the state into 4 states? Is your aunt's ex-husband gay?

Every day is gays attacking civilians in California. Why Western media not report this? I read truth on foxnation.com. Is local people reporting what they see, you cannot deny.

Now I post twenty photos and ten YouTube links with no explanation or context, this will convince you.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

A Keg posted:

Why the gently caress not updates on the dogs in Sochi? This important. I am also geologist, thank you.

Patriotic Sochi dogs not killed, volunteer to fight fascist invaders in Donbass.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Is written on Donbass forum so is truth. No one lie or bend truth to promote separatist agenda on Donbass forum.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

utjkju posted:

It is possible to scoff at my opinion, but it is impossible to scoff at people who died! It is unworthy. So people who lost any humaneness can do it.

No one is scoffing at the people who died; we're scoffing at you. Just you.

However, if you register at the Dombass forum and post, "Goons are scoffing at the people who are dying in your town," that will make it true, because anything posted there is automatically true.

(Please also post this there: "SomethingAwful forums user jimma is going to win Powerball next week.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

A Typical Goon posted:

How do you feel about the 300 civilians that were murdered when the separatists shot down MH17 with missiles that you helped fiance through taxes to the Russian government?

I assume you realize that he's going to respond "no one knows who shot it down, but it's very likely the fascist Maidan army".

• Locked thread