Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto
Really OP? You should know better that the first thing they teach here is grammar - grammar, synthax, phonetics first, for hell, half a year when school starts. Then, only then vocabulary lessons start.

Nobody talks like that, nobody writes like that. If you get someone who didnt pay attention in class they wont make mistakes in basic sentence forming like this. Instead, you go on into an unfunny hollywood-style Russian-accented writeups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

utjkju posted:

I am from Russia. And i learn English language. I wrote about it in my topic.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3606581
I live in the West Siberia.
I have a pause in the lessons of english, because i improve my czech language. I am traveling in Czech republic in autumn.

That's really unfortunate, so am I. Though I live in Moscow.

HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

Present posted:

So as a Siberian how do you feel about the Russian government shutting down the social media pages of the march for the federalization of Siberia and banning its mention in newspapers?

http://zik.ua/en/news/2014/08/03/russian_authorities_order_news_blackout_on_federalization_of_siberia_march_511481

Because it's literally like five dudes? 90% of the signatures on the petition have an ukrainian flag on them. You serious?

• Locked thread