Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

because I want him to be a successful and productive member of society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i didnt read the title or desc of this tread but i was thinking

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
i wouldnt recommend it if only because his account is likely to be stolen and when you try to get it back you'll be mocked and ridiculed.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i'm not like you dad...i wanna post on FARK!!!

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

because I want him to be a successful and productive member of society

this is smart, you're a good dad

Putty posted:

i didnt read the title or desc of this tread but i was thinking

i'm on the edge of my seat, what were you thinking?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRTTT

tao of lmao

you should buy your son an account it is time he becomes a man

dogcrash truther
the only right way for a child to gain access to the something awful forums is by stealing his dad's credit card

shin42k

dogcrash truther posted:

the only right way for a child to gain access to the something awful forums is by stealing his dad's credit card

that's how my son did it, and he turned out...
lets just say he turned out

Pro Target

i joined this place when i was 13 and its stupidand fucke dup. it fucks up your brain for life . i wish id never registerd on this forum its toxic

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

it's true, fyad gave some guy schizophrenia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kimmalah posted:

it's true, fyad gave some guy schizophrenia

BYOB gave me pulmonary edema

• Locked thread