Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2011 there was a senior prank where people stacked tables on top of a cafeteria roof. On the tables were Golf Karts. It cost the high school nearly $10,000 to get it all down. That was a good day.

Prank stories/ideas itt

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
those animals

dogcrash truther
those monsters

dogcrash truther
how could they do this to the school which loved and cared for them

dogcrash truther
had they no hearts

dogcrash truther
had they no souls

dogcrash truther
well? Had they?

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

well? Had they?

They had not.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

the seniors at my school stole the mascot from a frisch's big boy and it was standing out by the dumpsters when i came in the next morning

tao of lmao

one time as a prank i burned my parents' house down. we had to live in a car for a month. it ruled.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Air Julio posted:

one time as a prank i burned my parents' house down. we had to live in a car for a month. it ruled.

man you sure got them good :v:

tao of lmao

Kimmalah posted:

man you sure got them good :v:

we were always playing pranks on each other. my brother dumped a bucket of water on my dad while he was sleeping and, well, we don't really talk about it anymore.

cuntman.net

i hid my teachers stapler

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i used to mouth the words to pledge of allegiance so i pranked the flag

dogcrash truther

Sleepy Owl posted:

i hid my teachers stapler

what you did was wrong

cuntman.net

i put a whoopie cushion on someones chair

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I go into predominantly-black neighborhoods and then do hosed-up assholish poo poo to various people while my friends film it

it is a prank because I make sure to state this very loudly when they are beating my bitch rear end into chunky red paste

i am he

i gave my teacher a apple with a worm in it

i am he

i am he posted:

i gave my teacher a apple with a worm in it

she freaked out, so i walked up and grabbed the worm and ate it in one bit, to show off. i was very popular after that.

Highly Unnecessary

i posted goatse once

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretend to be drunk as poo poo in public.

cuntman.net

one time i covered up the dont on a dont run in the halls sign so it said run in the halls

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What did you cover it in?

cuntman.net

i covered it with my hand and just stood there for a while

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

one time i covered up the dont on a dont run in the halls sign so it said run in the halls

Sleepy Owl posted:

i covered it with my hand and just stood there for a while

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Showing this & that to people on shrooms or lsd.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sharking but with mayo and a fake dick.

Peanut Butler

class of '99 released a bunch of pigs in the school that had '1999' painted on them

Pizzatime

I killed my best friend. it's cool tho it was a prank we had a good laugh afterwards

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvM6bNwfTIg

Stormyish

I once went to church and said Jesus smells

alnilam

Sometimes I'll just punch someone rally hard, or hurt them in somewa,y and while doing so i shout "prank!!!" so if they don't laugh and forgive then that's pretty messed up

ulvir

my fave prank was when the Nobel committee gave the peace prize to Obama and then he continued the US war efforts in the Middle East :D :D :D

shin42k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ugSKW4-QQ

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RulerSmack posted:

Sharking but with mayo and a fake dick.

put fake pee in the fake dick

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

at my high school we all wore blazers and did no pranks because we were good boys

SymmetryrtemmyS

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
In high school, I put a tangerine (well, a satsuma) down the bass clarinetist's bass clarinet. To get it out he had to push it from the opposite end, and it ended up getting juice all over the inside. It was pretty funny.

Ace of Baes
we used to prank each other during the war by seeing who could give the ppl with ptsd flashbacks hahahah

Afro Doug

i liked when atchton kutcher did them on the t.v.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Afro Doug posted:

i liked when atchton kutcher did them on the t.v.

who on the tv?

• Locked thread