Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW
senior year our class broke into the bus shed and slashed the tires on the busses. poor elementary school kids didn't get to go on their field trip.

what i'm saying is that boundaries are important.

*i had no part in it.

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
i "forgot" my medications and was completely out of commission for the entirety of 1939-1945

shin42k

I have some pretty fond memories of my childhood. I remember one time after I got into trouble, Aunt Polly made me white wash the fence. But luckily I managed to trick a few other kids into doing the job. They even gave me some marbles and firecrackers to paint the fence by the end of it. Haha... Good times.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Motor oil on the windshield wiper's blades.

Salt in someone's can of pop.

Kool-aid in the shower head.

Laundry detergent in those fountains at some fancy stores.

Cups of baby powder taped to the top side of the blades of someone's ceiling fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
i prank u w/ my posts

• Locked thread