Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Poniard posted:

speaking of which, does using a mouse in metal gear rising make the precise cuts any easier

Not really, you can be way more accurate though if you want to draw pictures or faces in the cuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Doing precision cuts is easy as long as you do it by releasing the analogue stick, not by actually swiping the stick.

If you want to do a diagonal slice, push the right analogue stick to the top right, and release. Don't try to drag it through the centre and to the bottom left.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i want bayonetta pc and bayonetta/mgr use the same engine and everything

i tinkered with the files hoping i could make something happen but it did not work

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

i want bayonetta pc and bayonetta/mgr use the same engine and everything

i tinkered with the files hoping i could make something happen but it did not work

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i wasn't expecting much but it would have been neat to port some assets over or something

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

That loving Sned posted:

Doing precision cuts is easy as long as you do it by releasing the analogue stick, not by actually swiping the stick.

If you want to do a diagonal slice, push the right analogue stick to the top right, and release. Don't try to drag it through the centre and to the bottom left.

i dont really have a problem with the analog stick cutting, i was just wondering if using mouse controls made it any quicker, but thanks for posting this good advice anyway though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

That loving Sned posted:

Sometimes my cuts don't register when I do that and Raiden just goes into his neutral cutting stance. I got good with alternating between the stick for simple cuts and using it to line one up and cut with a face button.

• Locked thread