Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
it costs about $750,000 to fill up with fuel

it has a helicopter pad

no wait TWO helicopter landing "bads". not sure what the difference is

i can't help from making this come to mind "wow what a greedy pos" and i know i'm probably wrong and twisted for thinking of this. so i'll try not to argue that he is. i mean he does have that charity whatever it does. it's called the gates and melinda foundation so maybe it just gives money to themselves, i dunno.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fly-tennis.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
ban for lf

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
if you work really hard, you might get to be the one that scrubs the deck of his personal yacht

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

as far as rich people go bill is one of the good ones

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
who cares.txt

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/exclusive-emails-reveal-deceased-hedge-fund-manager-refused

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Exclusive: posts reveal tragically not-dead cremnob "worthless"

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
he feezls bad about it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
talk about a boat

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
bill gates is bad because he has money. not because he used dubiously ethical business practices to get it, just by virtue of having money at all. bad bill.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

lol bill's personality comes through so well in his emails. i almost can hear his squeaky manipulative voice:

"What you are doing is fantastic. You are giving a high percentage and doing it in a very efficient way to causes you have thought deeply about."

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

gas

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

with yachts this size they don't measure it in gallons. they measure it in barrels believe it or not

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Silver Alicorn posted:

if you work really hard, you might get to be the one that scrubs the deck of his personal yacht

on a second look this is innuendo for something isn't it

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

750 000 worth

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Dont worry OP - he can easily afford it.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
anyone ever seen this i think its appropriate given the thread ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
if you had bothered to read the article you linked you would find that it's not HIS boat, it's a RENTAL, my god OP get your poo poo together, you're embarrassing yourself.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bill gates is a lot better than you, op. hes a lot better than most anyone else. youre garbage. dont ever impugn bill gates again itf you loving piece of poo poo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
wow i guess he doesnt really care about all the african people in his goatse foundation

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

technically it's a cruise ship

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

poty posted:

wow i guess he doesnt really care about all the african people in his goatse foundation

quoting a sub human

poty
Jun 21, 2008

i dont wanna wreck you smythe so im gonna let that one slide

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you suck and i own

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

you suck and i own

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

pram posted:

anyone ever seen this i think its appropriate given the thread ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU
cant decide if im furious or satisfied taht he married joanna newsom

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

you suck and i own

where do you live you big guy. if youre so brave give me your address and lets settle this like men. when imo done with you youre gonana wish you wore a helmet like your pussy rear end avatar

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8QruYW6v6E

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

scrub the deck? he can afford authentic british 12 year olds to holystone his deck every night

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

bill gates... is a piece of poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

poty posted:

where do you live you big guy. if youre so brave give me your address and lets settle this like men. when imo done with you youre gonana wish you wore a helmet like your pussy rear end avatar

los angeles. everyone knows that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
why do they know? because im popular, unlike you. you're trash. get out

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
where do you live? nobody knows. or cares.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sham bam bamina! posted:

bill gates is bad because he has money. not because he used dubiously ethical business practices to get it, just by virtue of having money at all. bad bill.

behind each fortune is a crime

every single one

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

i foolishly revealed to my family that if I ever was dumb enough to win the lottery I would pay off the family debts and then give the rest away because I didnt earn that money and the family were horrified as their greedy faces expect millions of my phantom dollars for some bizare reason

e. :smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh poo poo rotor's online

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

behind each fortune is a crime

every single one
even assuming that premise though the fortune is not itself the crime

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sham bam bamina! posted:

even assuming that premise though the fortune is not itself the crime

he said to the mob, as they looped the rope around his neck and over the streetlight

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
even gates knows to rent one of those money pits, not own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i love pouring a grand worth of diesel into my lovely mini yacht and driving it to catalina. said, nobody ever. but, wigga - get this - i got a mooring off cherry cove!!!!!!!!!! - said, my homeboy whos parents own over 9000 parking lots in the valley

• Locked thread