Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheButtMAaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpqzNvDxU0c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

thank you, dogaroo

dogcrash truther
Have you still not ejaculated?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bend over, red rover.

TheButtMAaster

dogcrash truther posted:

Have you still not ejaculated?

No I did after about 5 weeks total. I would say that I didn't really gain much from the experience and it's probably not healthy.

hemale in pain

Why would you just not have sex? that's what i do

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bold and unconventional syncopation, rhyming, lyrics, etc. we may be getting in oon the ground floor of a legend.

Pinche Rudo

If that guy gets a record deal, I am gonna make a rap video and try to get one too

TheButtMAaster

I have this playing at all times on repeat in my bedroom to make my intentions clear to any females who may walk in

pig slut lisa

irl is good

MrTubbums15 3 weeks ago

Bro. Killed it. Could use a little lyric polishing but you've got serious talent. Proud of you man. Come a long way since high school! Keep it up!

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
is king paul the new based god?

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i feel like exploring your man pussy hole

Bwee
hey dogaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheButtMAaster