Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

that's how the tech who fixed my wireless card pronounced wifi

he also pronounced drivers as driv (as in driven) ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill driv ur whiffe

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
people bought that jiff thing, he's seeing what he can get going

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
tech guy, wearing fox tail: i can fix ur jiff-fy

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
yiff*

bacalou

don't fix what isn't broken, my new dog

Machai

I am now experiencing the same problem where my network card has disappeared from the device manager

this time I will ask them to send someone who knows how to say wifi correctly to fix my wifi related problems

verily carefree

you let someone who calls wifi whiffy touch your computer?

verily carefree

Machai posted:

I am now experiencing the same problem where my network card has disappeared from the device manager

this time I will ask them to send someone who knows how to say wifi correctly to fix my wifi related problems

good call

WhenInRome
whiffie sounds like the name of a spunky cartoon dog

verily carefree

WhenInRome posted:

maybe he just has an accent

you take the hose

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
hes only ever seen it written

Machai

yay I fixed my whiffee! turns out the network card moved to a different section of the device manager and adopted a new generic name. once I reinstalled the driv-urs it popped back into place

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Machai posted:

uninstall any non os-based network device manager and drivers for your device. google model # of device. save. unplug device (if applicable) and reboot.

install drivers, reboot, plug it in(if applicable), view networks.

verily carefree

take my wifi, please, take it

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Same poo poo happens with my cats

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

my new dog posted:

Same poo poo happens with my cats

trip report: woke up after a horrible dream. i opened the lint trap of my dryer and found myself kneedeep in pussy

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
mods please move this thread, to yospos, its rightful home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Izumi Konata posted:

plug it in(if applicable)

• Locked thread