Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

As far as King of the Ring goes, I've kind of been grinding for Energy Boosts so I can keep my main team on the frontline.

And my tag team of Shawn Michaels and Christian just got steamrolled by a Rare Hulk Hogan/Super Rare Hulk Hogan combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Blasmeister posted:

What are people's views on support cards? I current have a +6/+6 of 2 stats and -6/-6 off the other 2 stats in my lineup

I actually just got my second Super Rare card, which is a +20 to Speed ladder. That thing has definitely turned the tides in a few tough Exhibitions that I've had, so I'm hoping I'll get other similar ones.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Supersonic Shine posted:

For those of you who played Supercard, who were your strangest tag teams that managed to have good synergy with each other?

Shawn Michaels and Christian, definitely.

I also think it's hilarious that Edge and Christian are not actually a good tag team in Supercard terms.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gaz-L posted:

...it's not totally clear, but I think they confirmed Bo, Sami and Neville are in 2k15 today?

I don't know about Bo, but 2k's Instagram has both Zayn and Neville confirmed.

It is weird as gently caress seeing Adrian Neville in casual clothing.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Jonny Angel posted:

I'mma buy 2K15, play MyCareer, make a big loving hoss, and try to become the most popular wrestler in the world by having as many big loving hoss-offs as possible. What should my big loving hoss be named, and which big loving hoss should I target for my first big loving feud?

Chuck Hamhocks
Thump Henderson
Brian Dennehy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Parlett316 posted:

Nope Ted Fowler will be added for a special dream booking Austin returns to WM storyline you heard it here first

The game ends with a gauntlet match against an infinite number of PED-abusing rats.