Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I would like to play as Jerry The King Lawler and beat up everyone and have Ultimo Dragon style belts draped across me so I hope it's him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I was just sitting on loads of cash so I bought a dojo and put the Stomper in charge. Does it ever do anything and can I interact with it?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

If you haven't played Planescape: Torment I would recommend it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Every game released after Star Trek Elite Force is bad and should be avoided

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Obsidian should do Alpha Protocol 2. IMO.

Agreed. Did you play the newest Shadowrun games?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

1st one is ok Hong Kong is better.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Crusader Kings II DLC: Vampire The Masquerade In Europe.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

mass effect has the worst save system ever, i lost one hour in the mountain part. i am considering deleting the game. i heard the ending sucks so no big loss

Are you on pc?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I thought it auto saved every like 5 minutes at a loading screen? If not get used to pressing F5 or whatever the button for quicksave is.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rip bossman

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Sick finisher no sell

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

What does that even mean?!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

If I was, hypothetically, planning on running a charity Fire Pro stream to try and raise money for RAICES, who would be a good babyface team to fight a team of Trump and Vince McMahon?

I'm thinking the Lucha Bros, but I feel like there's potentially more obvious calls I'm missing.

stone cold steve austin and bobby lashley

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/q_c3qMgF84c this lucha underground mod looks crazy good. Hope I can find some time to try it out

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i have been gifted a Wii whats the best wresting game on it including gamecube games

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the def jam games i was aware of ill keep an eye out for DoR2 thank you all

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

next question are there good 3rd party gc controllers? My OG nintendo ones are ratty

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

2k20 aside because lmao, I think there is space for simple games that don't try to do too much. I don't hate the conservative licensey games as much as I used to, just as a thing. Of course the WWE devs try to make these look so much more complicated than they actually are, when all you have to do is press R2 at the right time.

Like I never expected this to happen to me, I'm only 28, but I can't get into that many modern story-based games because I feel like I'd rather read a book, and I can't get into that many online multiplayer based games because I feel like I have to get good.

read the book dammit. games are all insanely bad nowadays anyway

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tato posted:

A pretty awesome full NXT mod for No Mercy was released on the first, one of the best MODs since the WCW Feel the Bang one

http://akilive.boards.net/thread/1026/nxt-takeover

what are the other good no mercy total conversion mods? These two plus nL was playing a very cool lucha underground one. I fell like there is a tna one too.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Mdickie literally best dev

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the fire pro move maker has been perfect beyond my wildest dreams

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1274651036142260225?s=20

What is the limit on wtf you can do

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yah I want non wrestling wrestling games. AEW RPG please? Yakuza dev NJPW game? Puzzle fighter but gcw?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Has anyone put time into Journey of Wrestling? I'm watching nl play it and it looks better than TEW plus its browser based.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I like how brutal everything looks in them. I'm playing 2k19 (its on psnow) and nothing looks impactful or good at all really. It also sucks at everything else and the pin kickout deal is a criminal game design offence.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

They brought that along too but you can turn it off thankfully

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tato posted:

Finally got a notification that the Wrestling with Pixels book I Kickstarted in 2013 has shipped and is on the way to my house. I never gave up the faith, even when it came crashing down and it hurt inside.

I wonder what the record is for longest delayed Kickstarter that actually eventually happened. It has to be up there.

I'm happy the book materialized for you!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the aki style 4 costume per wrestler was perfect only made better by modders incresing the limit past 4.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I played revenge, no mercy, and vpw2 last night with one of my friends and it was unbelievable bliss.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Something about tap to reverse and hold to block seems like it would suck in play

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

kenny omega it is now 2022 where is my goddamn AEW game!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the aki ones are just boring too, less funny stuff can happen.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Its February Kenny, you have been off all month where is my aew wrestling game?!?!!!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Footage looks great for alpha or beta. I like the impact pause when your move hits and I can't wait to play it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ive been playing a boatload of Journey Of Wrestling and even though some 3.5 star shows lose me a hundred fans and sometimes it gains me 600 i like it. My 2011 save has been going good with tanahashi and nagata on top of my tiny indy company.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

widespread posted:

There is a place for modpacks for Journey of Wrestling, right? Or I might be confusing it with Pro Wrestling Simulator- a different booking sim.

Either way, wonder if they're a bit less harsh with the charts than TEW/EWR.

There is a bunch of historical starts people have made, no mod support but the scenarios are fully customizable.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I really like journey of wrestling, easy to start, easy to use. Only thing I dislike is the lack of more finicky money stiff.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

whos collections should i be getting in Fire Pro? any real good caw makers or just a good pack with every wrestler ever in it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Omg I forgot I have to sort all one thousand caws now. This is hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Playing Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 English Translation and what a game, I'm just killing people with rolling elbows.