Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh man the actual king of the ring tourney is finally about to start thank god

I actually like the KOTR format because I don't have to look at it more than like twice a day

anyway I have a super-rare Brock Lesnar at max level so I never lose now it's p cool

I saw a guy yesterday that 200-0 which seems like it should be impossible but he beat me yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

got second in king of the ring I guess when they say you win a pair they really mean a pair of the same cards. won in super-rare bracket despite really just having my one SR brock but once these are triple-fully-trained I may as well retire

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats gotta be the best card in the game unless there's an epic eva marie

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

^^ this is correct. if you're also grinding out exhibitions and getting a bunch of energy boosts you don't even need to sub, just use them and it's easy cardz

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why do vids all autoplay now on this dumb site wtf

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

haven't they already announced the pc 2k15 will be feature-equivalent with the next-gen console versions

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh y'all were actually talking about wwe i thought it'd revolved around to nba talk again NEVER MIND MY BAD

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The IGN making of video of 2K15 had mo-cap footage of Sami Zayn's flipping powerbomb and also showed a code string that said _ZAYN_ so pretty well confirmed that there will be NXT representation on the roster and an NXT part of career mode.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dragon age 2 is the worst game ever and a compelling, almost beautiful failure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nice it gives you the ladder rewards for the games you've already played. free pro-rare paige

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did they change matchmaking because suddenly I lose a lot more. or maybe they improved the AI's card picking?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

you max level them both and combine them into one card cmon guy

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

level the super rare paiges with the rare paiges

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they started and then canceled a Mario prowres game http://www.wiisworld.com/news/cancelled-mario-game-unearthed.html

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

caws for PC are gonna be incredible. this is huge. now I'm never gonna have to buy a new console

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wait did they announce the rest of the roster I assumed not when they kept saying PART ONE TONIGHT

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when is part 2 of the goddamn roster reveal

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there was def some 2k event at the performance center with triple h at a podium in the ring. so I presume it's part 2 of the roster reveal. the question is when are they gonna get around to telling us

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

omg just realized if there's a pc version then I can put it on a SSD and not have 40 minutes load times constantly

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

They are all bad but 2k15 will probably be the least-bad I can't in good conscience say any of the others are worth playing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can we get a thread for non-card games when the dumb 2k game comes out. the card game is dumb

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

because that's not how spending habits work

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hey I think I can tell you the entire list of matches in 2k15's showcase mode if you'll shut up about card treadmill with fake rarities for a minute

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Nash and Booker T are in two of those matches at least so I think they're probably in the game

edit: also Flair is in one but seems obvious that he'd be in

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this roster is gonna be huge

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does the season pass include the stats editor

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gas. new thread for games without card and DLC chat ty

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

AlbertRayon posted:

DLC stands for downloadable content. Why is any of it already on the disc?

digitally-licensed content

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ps4

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the card game is a mental disease

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so did they ever announce the full roster + dlc or are we assuming the next gen version has the same guys plus whatever four nxt guys there were

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Are there any notable changes to setting up brands or shows in Universe Mode? Also thanks for the roster update KFG.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh yeah no sale for sure now. continue card game chat y'all I'm out

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the gameplay will be good once they write an all new engine (never)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that's a dumb thing to like

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Jubs posted:

So it seems that Career Mode is just controlling a create-a-wrestler through Universe Mode, same cut-scenes and all. You are also only allowed to wrestle on 3 PPV's a year. Once you become champ, it auto sims you to the last match of your career.

lmao

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oatgan posted:

Daniel Bryan Mode

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kenny omega just offered swery a spot in the biz cliz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012