Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Some guy on the Steam Workshop made like 400+ wrestlers for Ultimate Arena(Basically a battle royale simulator) and I've been giggling non-stop about how stupid this is.

The final 3 were Cheeseburger, Cody Hall and Tanahashi. Tanahashi got taken out because he just wouldn't stop trying to get some water from a place that was out of bounds and it killed him. Cody Hall was a big favorite to win but mercifully Cheeseburger ended his life with a makeshift spear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

You can also do it by going into your preferences and disabling 'New Style Coloured Lists'

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Ishii delivering 5 star matches even in video games

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Perfect ending

edit: dammit

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I wonder if the pods still always unlock in the exact same order in the Elimination Chamber.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

IGgy IGsen posted:

I have it but I'll probably never play it. Not even to unlock stuff. I just want to make characters and watch em fight.

Same. It's how my gaming group decides what we're going to eat. Steam says I have 133 hours of play time on WWE 2k22 and I think the only time I've ever actually played was on the day I got it.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

1glitch0 posted:

It sounds like statements from some indy guy trying to navigate releasing a game for the first tine, not a major established publisher.

With the way he managed to dance around confirming that the development of the game was actually done, it kind of feels like the publisher isn't satisfied with the state of the game but they don't want to state it outright.

Because otherwise saying it's not done yet is a very weird response to Kenny saying "We're waiting for it to be rated so we can announce a release date"

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I made a freakishly tall woman in the WWE 2k23 career thing and found it hilarious but also it made things look very weird so I tried to do basically the opposite and make the smaller possible character and found out that the shortest character you can make is 4 inches taller than Katana Chance, lol

Also, I mostly use WWE 2k23 to run CPU fights with a bunch of CAWS to decide where my gaming group is going to eat and it's been a real pain in the rear end trying to keep everything somewhat balanced. Does anyone know if the personality traits thing affects the CPU logic or if that's purely for the Universe mode storylines?

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

When playing online, play as Mox to make your opponent lag out due to the amount of blood for an easy victory.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Evil Uno is just not in the game? That seems like a huge bummer for the dude who has been the face of AEW Games for a while.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Astro7x posted:

Yeah... while I don't put hundreds of hours into these games, I feel like I never see any of the glitches they post videos of in my own experience.

I've been using the WWE games to simulate fights between my friends and I and whoever wins decides what we eat. Last week the game glitched out in a way that made my friend's hand looks like it was stuck in jacking off mode no matter what the rest of his body was doing. Anyway that's his reputation now. The guy who jacks off while in a dragon sleeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Suplex Liberace posted:

drat siming a 25 minute match to decide dinnner thats ballsy

There's a good variety of match settings to make things go quicker. If you give everyone low health and 3 finishers to start the match is over within a minute. We usually just play with normal rules and it lasts 10-15 minutes though, but since we're not actually playing it's pretty fun.