Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I think they're probably just going to show all the hype stuff off at the summerslam event thing. Marks love to whine and bring people down though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Hopefully next year virtual concepts does the whole thing. Fingers crossed.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I keep thinking some new info came out for 2k15 but no, it's just this loving card game. OH I GOT A PRO PLUS EV JTG SUPER BLUE X-7 WHATS THE PRIME DEAL ON THAT W A GREEN TRIPLE TRAINED SABLE

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
The Champ by ghostface killah was a fantastic menu song.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

epitasis posted:

dragon age 2 is the worst game ever and a compelling, almost beautiful failure

It's so bad that someone got banned from here for making an LP showing off exactly how bad it is and why and going into detail on the writers and process.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
This thread is no longer acceptable. It veers off topic more than a drunk fishtails on a back country road. Posting is crap, effort is flaccid, and frankly the LP itself defines mediocrity in new and tepid ways. Much like Dragon Age 2, this thread is filler. It is white noise. It is a radio tuned to an obscure AM channel playing day opera radio serials in a language you've never heard. It makes sense only because it speaks the universal lingua franca of failure. How fitting.

In reality I think some lp forum guys were mad that someone came out of nowhere and had the most viewed and highest rated LP on the forum without engaging in the lp social club so they endlessly reported the guys op and posts. I think there was also a probation for posting images slightly larger than the commonly accepted standard width. It wasn't a gimmick account. The same guy was later banned again for trying to LP New Vegas in a strict roleplay as black metal poster boy Varg Vikernes.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Now entering the ring... Karate! Kareem!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Better not make a Jewish CAW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiKW0nvD19U

Frankenstein could take DeMott.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Perhaps more than that, Jim!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I have 100 and I already always delete and rearrange them.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I wish he could just start the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes in the WWE.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
This Video Game Dedicated to The Only Dead Kid Who Ever Mattered As Far As I'm Concerned.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Do I really have to make a pair of glasses out of like four or five mask and paint parts that aren't meant to be glasses

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Basic Chunnel posted:

There's a reason that CPU sim is the default mode

You keep saying this stuff but fire pro is more fun to play than many wrestling games

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
where are the glasses

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

I should probably upload Chris Bearnoit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

DLC Inc posted:

Suda51 being a guest writer for the Fire Pro mode would be an amazing callback to the start of his career though I'm not sure the devs would be ok with an ending where you kill yourself

Before the NJPW deal was announced the Fire Pro devs were torn between the management mode they eventually went with and a fictional story mode they would call Suda51 in to write. He was specifically namedropped lol