Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Has Radge ever came back since embarrassing himself last season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

David Goodwillie has the touch of a rapist.

Rape jokes by the leftist man in the British politics thread.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I'm a bit sad you won't die.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

jre posted:

:rip: Haggis Heed.

Hi

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

It amazes me how obsessed Celtic fans are with a club from the championship that they have apparently never played before.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

His entire contribution to this thread:

Who does this gently caress support?

A better contribution than yours.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I get that his contract is up in 6 months, but the £80,000 offer from Sheff Utd was hilariously bad.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Yeah, battering windows and throwing snowballs at policemen is absolutley abhorrent

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

People being bitter at Celtic without being Rangers fans are even more pathetic, nice to see anti-Irish racism is alive and well

anti Swiss racism is my favourite flavour of racism tbh

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

jre there is something wrong with you upstairs

he is literally obsessed

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

Officials were the usual standard of pathetic, terrible bawbag expected of Scottish football - only this time there were 6 of them. Surprised McLean isn't refereeing in N. Ireland, though - did he declare for Scotland before he found out about his grandparents?

You are pathetic. Always cheated, never defeated.

Terrible decision, yes. Nice to see you've resorted to thinly veiled bigoted digs.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

You know the refs Scottish footballing brother started his career at the oldco and hosed up his international career when he tried to declare for Northern Ireland, right? Or maybe you missed all the front page headlines and chants against him when they were happening? Mind - it's pretty much populour opinion in Scotland that you need to be a bigot to declare for Ireland over Scotland so it makes sense this bigots brother would be one too. Oh, wait, the newspaper headlines & chants didn't happen to Billy McLean - that treatment is only reserved for players who declare for the Republic. My bad! Think my post was less IT'S A CONSPIRACY and more gently caress THIS WORLD.

Although it is a conspiracy now I think about it. Need to get the guys fae Malta, Israel, Poland, Portugal and Luxembourg back I think. Although the Luxembourg officials looked a bit hunnish to me so maybe no them.

Big Jock Knew

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Lol. What a mope

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

YOU'RE DOING ME WRONG, SO WRONG.

:tutbutt:

:qqsay:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

First of all, that makes no sense in so far as benefitting Celtic.
Secondly, that's shite and heartless from the SFA.
Thirdly, nice meltdown.

nice meltdown

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Nice to see the yahoos acting dignified in defeat, as usual.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

I imagine thats because of all the fruitloops clicking on it over and over to look for the conspiracy which pushes it up the most viewed links rankings.

This. The article has been posted all over my Facebook feed since Sunday.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

jre posted:

Saturday May 9, 2015
4th in Championship v 3rd in Championship

Sunday May 17, 2015
3rd in Championship v 4th in Championship

Wednesday May 20, 2015
3rd or 4th in Championship v 2nd in Championship

Saturday May 23, 2015
2nd in Championship v 3rd or 4th in Championship

Thursday May 28, 2015
2nd or 3rd or 4th in Championship v 11th in Premiership

Sunday May 31, 2015
11th in Premiership v 2nd or 3rd or 4th in Championship

Don't fancy their chances of getting through that

also hearts fans at 2-2

Without googling, name your own clubs next three games and dates.

You are literally obsessed and it's embarrassing.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

The main problem that nobody seems to have picked up on is that for the last few years, March and sometimes April is when seem to get our coldest weather. January and February are cold, yes but March is worse.

Which means that both options are hosed.
Play March - November and have multiple postponed fixtures at the start of the season or have a month long break in January then have lots of postponements after the players come back.

Scotland.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

Disappointed at the lack of hun tears over Big Del renewing with us. Anyone come across anything juicy?

I think you are overestimating how many gave a gently caress?

The Rangers forums I lurk on, the main names were McCall, Warburton and Cathro. McInnes was of course mentioned but I don't think anyone expected him to quit Aberdeen.

Warburton is a better appointment aswell. Don't let that cloud your bitterness though.

• Locked thread