Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i made a lasagna with homemade sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i went to a nice steak place nad my wife heard someone order the steak well done. what a tragedy

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

The Goatfather posted:

its time for me to post about nog again. everyone should make some nog for the holidays because it is delicious. if you don't like eggnog and you've only ever had storebought eggnog i assure you that this is almost nothing like that nastiness. this is more like a drinkable custard of your favorite booze. here's how you make it:

recipe makes a bit over a gallon

imm making a 6x batch today but its not ready yet. here are 72 egg yolks though:

thats the only step i can do in the standup mixer because i make too much at a time :argh:

this is what eggnog looks like wben its ready to drink:

this stuff is pretty strong, almost half booze by volume and can actually tolerate 100 proof liquor very well in the same proportions as long as you're willing to age it a few weeks before drinking. so remember to use a small glass

:eyepop:

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

The Goatfather posted:

im really happy with my bread

im also rly happy with my DIY brick oven

those are unglazed quarry tiles and you can get 44 of them at home depot for less than the cost of a pizza stone: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Daltile-...url__W425238599

unglazed tiles is they way to go

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ive been wanting to try sous vide.

the machines are a little pricy for a snap purchase. maybe after tax refund.

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

bacalou posted:

chili dogs are my ultimate 'you shouldn't have eaten that' food but drat are they good with a beer

aint that the truth

thanks Manifisto!