Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I stopped playing the series after 2, but 10 bucks for what people tell me is a good videogame isn't a bad deal. I've played for 5 minutes and stopped a nuke then aliens now I'm eating pancakes. This is a good game and I encourage fellow goons to buy and then play it. You can also be Nolan North which is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Woah there, hold up a second. Wait a minute. Pause your train of thoughts. Stand by.

A video game... with Nolan North in it?!?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
welcome to last year, videogame rumplestiltskin

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Crazy, I know!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its a fun game imo

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
id rather get cancer that play this pile of rotten rear end

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

its a fun game

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hoodrich posted:

id rather get cancer that play this pile of rotten rear end

Total biscuit is that you?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im not buying it cuz the pack with all the dlc is only 33% off isntead of 50

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Oh boy, that 'wacky' game that lets you literally rape a farting, transgendered prostitute while singing "Under the Bridge" in a chipmunk voice. Yeah, sounds great. :rolleyes:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobby The Rookie posted:

Oh boy, that 'wacky' game that lets you literally rape a farting, transgendered prostitute while singing "Under the Bridge" in a chipmunk voice. Yeah, sounds great. :rolleyes:

oh boy a 'wacky' trying to hard to be ironic, in a nonironic way, white noise human being post, by a human being poster, who needs to get the gently caress out of this forum and go back to GBS, the forum they belong in? yEAH, sounds great. :rolleyes:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bobby The Rookie posted:

this but unirilonicqlly

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

its a fun game imo

you can fly around at very high speeds listening to robert palmer. good game, i enjoyed it.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

JethroMcB posted:

you can fly around at very high speeds listening to robert palmer. good game, i enjoyed it.

you like this game but don't like donkey kong country

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

saints row, 4 is good

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Yea I meant to buy this earlier this summer thanks goon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobby The Rookie posted:

lmfao

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Bobby The Rookie posted:

lmfao

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
$10 is good because it's basically an SR3 xpac

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LaTex Fetish posted:

you like this game but don't like donkey kong country

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

I was just never impressed with them as a kid and also they looked like poo poo. Not a fan of 3D rendered sprites.

I am now considering playing through DKC and DKC2 because maybe I'm carrying schoolyard grudges from 20 years ago since EVERYBODY loves those things.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Play Donkey Kong Country you gently caress up.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

You should buy the Zibos DLC so you can play with everyones favorite vocoder stoma S&M pimp. Just my 2 cents on this amazing game.

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

This game is fun, but wasn't worth full retail like I paid for it (like the idiot I am)

I'm pretty sure I spent more time seeing how far I could jump off the skyscrapers than I did following the plot or playing the minigames

JethroMcB posted:

I was just never impressed with them as a kid and also they looked like poo poo. Not a fan of 3D rendered sprites.

I am now considering playing through DKC and DKC2 because maybe I'm carrying schoolyard grudges from 20 years ago since EVERYBODY loves those things.

Also, play DKC you fool

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you can't have fun while playing SR 3 or 4 then I don't know what to tell you but you may not be Imp

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
it's Meet the Spartans: The Videogame don't loving buy this garbage

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I really like this game and I put 16 hours into it.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

ive played this game for free off playstation plus and i still felt ripped off.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

did they literally have a board room meeting where a guy stood up and said "you know what? saints row 3 wasnt bad enough! not nearly bad enough" and everyone started clapping and cheering and chanting "NOT. BAD. ENOUGH" in unison

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i had a good time with saints row 4 but yeah its pretty ridiculous

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
SR 4 owned i wore the kobra-kai outfit the entire game and only karate'd dudes 2 death

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

DUBSTEP GUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN :iamafag:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Op I have played and enjoyed sr4

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
SR2 is still the best SR, despite being a lovely port.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

oh boy a 'wacky' trying to hard to be ironic, in a nonironic way, white noise human being post, by a human being poster, who needs to get the gently caress out of this forum and go back to GBS, the forum they belong in? yEAH, sounds great. :rolleyes:

Lol.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Scyther posted:

did they literally have a board room meeting where a guy stood up and said "you know what? saints row 3 wasnt bad enough! not nearly bad enough" and everyone started clapping and cheering and chanting "NOT. BAD. ENOUGH" in unison

Widestancer posted:

If you can't have fun while playing SR 3 or 4 then I don't know what to tell you but you may not be Imp

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
OMG guys why do you hate fun don't you know that this loving monkey cheese bullshit is the stuff 'us gamers' LOVE.

I LOVE RANDOM DUMB poo poo

but, for reals:

NihilVerumNisiMors posted:

SR2 is still the best SR, despite being a lovely port.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Suck a donkey weiner, asswipe.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Silver Striker posted:

i had a good time with saints row 4 but yeah its pretty ridiculous

Eat poo poo, dillweed.

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

SR3 and 4 own bones, sorry if you don't have the true soul of a gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Who gives a poo poo about the story or writing in Saints Row games you loving nerds, you get to run around with superpowers blowing poo poo up in UFOs, I don't care if the writing is too "wacky" or some other bitch nigga poo poo lol.

• Locked thread