Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disco_Bandit
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656065

because why not

i unironically want a barrel overflowing with gold coins in my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit
also: rich people :T

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Believe it or not, I am inside of a house right now.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:smug:

Disco_Bandit

WetNightmare posted:

:wth:

FluffieDuckie

WetNightmare posted:

if it's not a pirate house gtfo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Sometimes I look up music videos on youtube. :pirate:

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
what a loving idiot

Disco_Bandit

Beats Mushrooms posted:

what a loving idiot

where's your themed lakehouse :colbert:

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
why would i want some weak rear end bougie nerd poo poo/ like that

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Dear Home Depot,

I wish I were writing to you to express my pleasure at your wide variety of pirate-themed DIY fixtures. Instead, I am writing the opposite.

Disco_Bandit
Dressing as pirates every Halloween dramatically cuts back on annual costume associated costs

The X-man cometh

Beats Mushrooms posted:

What do you want?

Bukowski

hammulder

Beats Mushrooms posted:

youre house is butt pirate themed

AND YA DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANY RENOVATIONS EEEYYYOOOOO!!!!!!

Bukowski

hammulder
but for real a pirate house???

nigga u playin pirates dont even have houses they live on boats or wherever they pass out

Commie NedFlanders

once when i was very young i was playing with fire, a lighter to be exact. i knew i wasn't supposed to, so i went into a closet to do it, fascinated by its heat, its illuminance, and the dangerous thrill of knowing this should be off limits to me. caught in a trance by it, i didn't notice how quickly the flame spread, enveloping around the clothes and around me. my father, looking for me once he noticed my absence, pulled me out of the flames before any serious damage was done to me.

Savage For The Winjun

nautical theme for a lakehouse is p dumb, like where u gonna sail to using nautical instruments? the fat camp across the way?

Disco_Bandit
Well a space themed lake house would be weird so like I feel there's only a handful of themes that'd make sense pirate den is one

Disco_Bandit
Or a bunch of camo stuff and thomas Kincaid style pictures of deer in fields and pictures of homey cabins in winter

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lakes smell like pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lakes smell like pee

Yeah I'm not a big fan of lakes personally tbh

• Locked thread