Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

By their own rhetoric, hes not Swedish. Hes Scanian :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Ligur posted:

Erm you find it reasonable that refugees who purportedly escape from personal death warrant and torture complain about food since they don't have Eritrean cooks or whatever, while at the same time saying they are probably understanding of your difficulties?

Holy crap.

Well. To be fair, institutional canteen food in Sweden is a form of torture.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Joda posted:

http://politiken.dk/udland/ECE2494315/fem-er-indlagt-efter-brandattentat-mod-svensk-moske

Does anyone still wanna make the case that extreme left-wing violence is a bigger problem in Sweden than nationalist/extreme right wing violence? I offer now as a chance to stand up and defend that claim.

E: wrong URL

That is literally just across the street from me. gently caress.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Rutkowski posted:

Then you're neighbors with two confirmed active nazis, one from NU and one from SMR.

Welcome to Nyfors. Well, Eskilstuna as whole really.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Ligur posted:

No u r juste realy stupade :downs:

Either that, or you are a really lovely troll. Either or really. Why dont you do everyone a favour and just gently caress off.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

Pending investigation: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article20153408.ab

Holy poo poo this is bad for M, foretunately for them they are rid of Bildt.

Call me a cynic, but all things considered, anyone surprised? Shame it didnt break til after the election I guess?

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/asikter/vi-var-for-radda-for-att-ingripa-nar-vakten-dunkade-pojkens-huvud-i-golvet/

Not been a lot of talk about this incident in this thread, well. Any.

Just me or is it mindboggling how some people actually in all honesty can defend a big burly rentacop smashing a nine year olds head into the concrete/stone floor three times. Nine years old. :wtc:

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Why would there be? What is there to discuss?

lovely security guard does job badly, end of story.

Wasn't even that bad, judging from the video. I doubt anything will come of it.

Did you read the link? A lot more went on than what was on cam.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

I prefer "barnsligt raserieanfall med tillhörande skrikgråtande". But those work too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

Makes me wonder if he's ever been to <insert music festival here>.

Of course he hasnt, look at him. Hes a loving nerd.

• Locked thread