Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
just pOwned my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I hate when that happens. Never pull out too far while you're going at it, always be vigilant in keeping enough of the tip in there. Hope it didn't do any permanent damage, OP

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
:hf:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
my gamer wife hates the neologism "owned" for "scored a victory over". she has no intention of owning anyone, and nobody will ever own her

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
what games?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well done, OP.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Now light the bonfire and grind again :mrgw:

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

what's it like to touch a boobie

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

my gamer wife hates the neologism "owned" for "scored a victory over". she has no intention of owning anyone, and nobody will ever own her
then why did she marry a man??????? *honks clown nose and drives off on unicycle*

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

are you saying you had sex op?

with a real woman?

:eyepop:

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

Like sand, like bags of sand.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Please, take my gamer wife! Her hubbie's loving used to be her GOTY until she played Gone Home!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i had a wife until i bought her animal crossing

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Papa Daedalus posted:

Like sand, like bags of sand.

I have a bonner

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Detective Dana Scully sought comfort in my arms after a particularly traumatic investigation and I showed her how gaming is a great way to relieve stress. We're married now.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
congrats op now youve unlocked level2.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Detective Dana Scully sought comfort in my arms after a particularly traumatic investigation and I showed her how gaming is a great way to relieve stress. We're married now.

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I have a bonner

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Oh hell yes

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I was almost in a threesome once and I had her titties in hand dick hard on butt but then she pussied out of it which turned out to be pretty good later because I didnt know she had syphilis but the titties were nice though

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Butt Ghost posted:

I was almost in a threesome once and I had her titties in hand dick hard on butt but then she pussied out of it which turned out to be pretty good later because I didnt know she had syphilis but the titties were nice though

kill yourself asap you stupid fag

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

• Locked thread