Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

JUST KIDDING! ROBIN WILLIAMS POST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
OP is a phoney! A big fat phoney!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Angry Fish posted:

OP is a phoney! A big fat phoney!!!

FluffieDuckie

how sad is it that this is the title he picked that would draw in the most viewers?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

how sad is it that this is the title he picked that would draw in the most viewers?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
people die all the time john glenn.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

my new dog posted:

people die all the time john glenn.

Captain No-mates

white men disgust me

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
(143 duplicate images removed for your browsing pleasure. Click to show them.)

;)

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

my new dog posted:

(143 duplicate images removed for your browsing pleasure. Click to show them.)

;)

the spam is part of the yob experience and you excised it to create a sterilized yawn fest like christian rock or one of eddie murphy's family films

shame on you

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

CAT BRUSH posted:

the spam is part of the yob experience and you excised it to create a sterilized yawn fest like christian rock or one of eddie murphy's family films

shame on you

No script for me :dukedog:

google THIS

CAT BRUSH posted:

shame on you

it's pretty easy to imagine the other 143 images and pretend that you scrolled past them and went too far and missed the next several posts and had to scroll back up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Jett posted:

it's pretty easy to imagine the other 143 images and pretend that you scrolled past them and went too far and missed the next several posts and had to scroll back up again

i can imagine references to drug use and gratuitous sex in MercyMe lyrics but it doesn't make them suck less

• Locked thread