Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
sorry for the "meta" thread but rather than lureking in the shadows i like to find things out from people directly. this forum used to be really bad so Im just wondering if its any better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
maybe it will do everyone good to hear soem good and bad things about the forum they post in. who knows where the next 5 pages of this thread will take us.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

it's alright, op

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Yeah

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I am hijacking this thread to instead talk about enix snes games. Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Soul Blazer. Which was the best I say Terranigma

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its not as ugly

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
i like it

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

At least Black Baby Goku made the threads run on time. We're living in uncertain times these days.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I.N.R.I posted:

sorry for the "meta" thread but rather than lureking in the shadows i like to find things out from people directly. this forum used to be really bad so Im just wondering if its any better now.

It is but it's still not that good.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
it may be poo poo but is better than games

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

i like to post here every now and then. games is just a huge pile of megathreads at this point and i cannot sift through that much garbage just to talk about video games.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we got rid of that hammock so i think this place is really getting ready to make a real impression

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Yeah.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Coolguye posted:

I am hijacking this thread to instead talk about enix snes games. Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Soul Blazer. Which was the best I say Terranigma

you couldnt even if you tried.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

obese retard posted:

i like to post here every now and then. games is just a huge pile of megathreads at this point and i cannot sift through that much garbage just to talk about video games.

yeah. i had an acc on badgame.mnet but its full of lolicons and miserable people with depression which leaves the Imp Zone and the games thread in FYAD. the games thread in fyad is cool but not that active,.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i'm a fan of imp zone. it is a cool place and i think it is better than it used to be.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

yeah. i had an acc on badgame.mnet but its full of lolicons and miserable people with depression

lol danbo runs a tight ship huh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
There can be stretches of poo poo but the ironic posting mixed with the economic nature of glib responses can actually lead to some efficient communication of ideas about video games.

I like this forum more than Games, the same information is found here but in a more condensed, funnier format. Also people in this forum have correct opinions on games.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

I.N.R.I posted:

yeah. i had an acc on badgame.mnet but its full of lolicons and miserable people with depression which leaves the Imp Zone and the games thread in FYAD. the games thread in fyad is cool but not that active,.

have you considered... the yospos games thread..............

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There aren't very many posters left that have YOSPOS names so it's better.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I haven't played the other 2, but Terranigma is one of the best games ever, so my vote is for Terranigma.

Also I like the Imp Zone, its fits my fast-pace busy lifestyle, I can just come in and check a couple of threads and not have to read 10 pages to catch up with the conversation, which sucks in Games.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

it is a good gaming forum and an ok humor forum so I'd say it is pretty good, in the grander sense of Something Awful

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mung Dynasty posted:

or anywhere else, for that matter

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dec 26, 2012

i like it but it needs a little something more, sure

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like the dota thread.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I like the dota thread.

you also like to dumpster dive for your dinner

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

I.N.R.I posted:

fart

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I mean, sure, it's alright, I guess.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Fag Boy Jim posted:

There aren't very many posters left that have YOSPOS names so it's better.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I'm from yospos.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mung Dynasty posted:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
posting to see my sig from 7 years ago
edit: drat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Soral
May 30, 2009

i liked it better before u showed up op. lol j/k we like to keep it casual and fun around here

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
DDRD was really bad (mainly because of the IKs) but Imp Zone has improved a lot, there's a point to browsing it now.

Also Games is bad and GBS is predictable.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm from yospos.

Please return there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
those yospos chucklefucks finally get their comeuppance

• Locked thread