Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
title: it's hard to believe an animal like this once existed
content:
but it simply Mastadon

I came up with this thread idea in about 2004 after seeing the "otter-bee" thread. It seemed like a great idea at first but I could never get the joke to fit in any way that would be funny to a non-autist.

title: the infinite long friday
content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk
the idea behind this was I was going to take the final scene of the long good friday, loop it, and mask out the back window letting other people add whatever they wanted to the background. A bit like the naked gun opening titles.

I came up with this idea around 2006 after watching critically-acclaimed The Long Good Friday. I got as far as getting that scene in to premier and masking out the first few frames before realising I had way more important stuff to do like masturbating

title: Where's good to eat in tennessee?
content: I came up with this thread idea in early-to-mid 2014 before a recent trip

Despite the thread potential I ended up just using google

I can;t remember any more right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

concerned mom posted:

I had way more important stuff to do like masturbating

I make all sorts of poo poo threads as you yourself have already commented, the latest one I've been toying with is an idea to get goons to sponsor me (charity donation link) to not masturbate for a period of time. My worry is that to follow through with this i would have to stop masturbating for a period of time plus how could i prove it?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I make all sorts of poo poo threads as you yourself have already commented, the latest one I've been toying with is an idea to get goons to sponsor me (charity donation link) to not masturbate for a period of time. My worry is that to follow through with this i would have to stop masturbating for a period of time plus how could i prove it?

Quite a good idea actually but I think it would get bandwaggoned and you'd end up somehow losing your balls

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
concerned mom, about 10 years ago had some poo poo ideas for threads. she posted them in 2014 because the poo poo has matured over time into hardened clumps of fossilized poo poo, much like that of a mastodon. unfortunately that's where the similarities end. the mastodon is extinct. concerned mom isn't

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Title: for my 4000th post I am making this thread

The idea behind this thread was to make an unfunny thread highlighting the achievement of my 4000th post on the SA forums. I imagine the thread would have reached maybe 2 pages before being gassed or sent to BYOB

like yourself OP, I decided to masturbate instead, I think my actuall 4000th post ended up being same, I'm gay, or perhaps my signature Yea

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A thread dedicated to hit 1920s recurring newspaper column Archy and Mehitabel.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

my suicide thread is long overdue but i just cant get drunk enough to pull it off

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

MOOBS! posted:

my suicide thread is long overdue but i just cant get drunk enough to pull it off

Didn't you die once already? You aren't very good at suiciding.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

always wanted to make a thread where people just give me compliments/ try and cheer me up at the end of a long day, but i'm too shy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

Ghaz posted:

always wanted to make a thread where people just give me compliments/ try and cheer me up at the end of a long day, but i'm too shy

At the end of the day, I guess i'll try to cheer you up. In the meantime, Go gently caress yourself.

• Locked thread