Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

admanb posted:

What do you think happens if you discard a ship card? O.o

"...Replace all "Han Solo" pilot elements (base token, card) with "Chewbacca" pilot elements. All other upgrades/titles deployed to the ship remain the same. Discard any "Chewbacca" upgrades that are illegal due to unique restrictions. When attacking a ship with the Kylo Ren [crew] upgrade, before the "roll dice" step Chewbacca may place one die on the "crit" result. That die may not be further re-rolled or modified."

E: I realize, of course, that's WAY to much :words: for an upgrade card, but we're just havin' fun cloud talking here.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Ringo Star Get posted:

Just picked up the VII Core set and holy poo poo am I pumped to play this. I have yet to read through the full thread but I plan on just getting cool ships to play with friends and maybe think about doing competitions.

I was thinking of new ships they could add, like the V-Wings, Missile Boats, Assault Gunships, TUGS, the Uglies, Skipray Blastboats, etc. I also hope they think of adding additional objectives like Golan Platforms to blow up, cargo containers to inspect/defend, etc.

:evilbuddy:

I got the core set and briefly thought I'd moderate my commitment by sticking just to Ep VII stuff. Couple weeks later and I have done several big lot purchases and trades out of other games that I'm hoping I can get some Epic Play in with the cruiser and raider I got on order.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

I hope you guys are as excited about guidance chimps as I

I'm actually glad these simian helpers are coming on a ship that might be valuable to mini-swarm. For a point more, it feels like TIE Adv. Prototype offers some advantages over the FO, and with that nice 1pt title might be worth running 4 or more? IDK not an expert, but probably gonna nab 4 b/c why not?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

One of the two nice, clean, well lit FLGSes with ample play space in my area does a pretty popular "Flightpath Fridays."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Alright for a newbie I now have a gently caress ton of ships. Managed some big lot trades out of extra Warmahordes for X-Wangs, and sniped a huge lot sale that I all but stole from the guy at his asking price. Which left my actual purchase dollars to go for crazy stuff like the Gozanti, Decimator, and Raider.

FYI the Gozanti looks butch AF with 4 Interceptors docked. :kimchi: Like a bear with fuckin' claws.

Got enough for my lady pal who is a Star Wars nerd and tabletop curious. We haven't seen eachother since before X-Mas so I'm doing something of a self-serving gift by giving her a sealed orig tridge starter and a decent mix of the extra stuff from these lots, including 3 more X'es, an A, B, and Y, the Falcon, and probably a few random TIE something or others so she can also play larger games with her own kid.

I need to figure out how many of these six Phantoms to use as trade bait. Though it would be funny to run every last one in an epic game.

Now for my first "real" game with Flightpath Fridays starting back up post-new-year.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Foolster41 posted:

Reading the campaign for the Assault Carrier again I noticed that the rebels need a large ship. Welp, I guess that basically mean s I've got to get the Ghost next (I know, terrible), instead of the K-wing as I planned. :P

The K-Wing is a ridiculously huge "small ship," it should count. :colbert:

:whatup:
Think I'm gonna glow-paint the engines on it, add some metalic effect to that "seam" where you see the greebles, and maybe do some red or blue striping/highlights.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Poopy Palpy posted:

I bought 4 interceptors before Imperial Aces was announced too!

One guy I did a big lot trade of Warmahordes for X-Wing seemed to like to own for at least elements of two, or flights of four. Had 4 Interceptors and 4 total from aces (2 sets). Makes the Air Force TO&E nerd in my happy, but is a little more than one needs for the table outside of big epic games.

Chemmy posted:

Anything else you want to sell from the lot? I'd be interested in a Phantom and maybe some other stuff to have it make sense.

Potentially. I've also got a Defender and Slave 1 that are probably spare, and could use a couple small things and some spares of clutch upgrades if you wanted to trade, or Paypal works. I need to wait for some stuff that was posted this week to be in hand before I can do anything for certain. You can hit me up at panicatthesisko at g mail dot com, as I don't have PMs.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Just buy the thing. It looks cool.

The Decimator and Raider don't really have any cool fiction behind them, but I'm totes loving them anyway.

Heck I'm coming around on the ugly-rear end EU as heck K-Wing seeing it in 3-D.

I don't think any Ghost pilots will get an EPT. It actually fits the theme that Hera can't get up to PS9. She can fly circles around your local garrison fighters, and middle of the road clock-punching fighter jocks, but is completely outmatched by aces. The whole expac is pretty thematic.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jan 7, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Dangerous opinion: Chopper is a cooler astromech droid than BB-8.

Yeah, it's a children's cartoon. Grading on the scale of "A Star Wars children's cartoon," it's pretty good. As a Cool Divorced Dad, I have some cover to watch it with my kid without having to be a full dork (it's the toy spaceships that out me on that, though she plays too.) It has its moments. Some of the Vader stuff in the second season, esp. him just owning whole squadrons in his TIE Advanced, is pretty cool for overt fanservice.

Also, trigger warning: if EU canon about when and how certain classes of ship, particularly certain Rebel fighters were introduced is precious to you you'll pop a gasket. I confess more than most of the stuff Disney jettisoned it irrationally bugs me, I think because I'm a tabletop gamer and the availability of gear and technology was a lot more relevant to arrpee than the presence or even existence of some EU redhead.

It's also giving us more ships for X-Wing, so thanks for that.

E: I was presently surprised when I opened the K-Wing I picked up at my FLGS with rewards points tonight. I had expected a single TLT and didn't realize it included two. Such bounty.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 7, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Trying to manage my overall fleet with some of these bigger lot sales and trades I've made leaving my collection fat in some weird places and looking for advice:

I'm never going to realistically need more than 2 TIE Phantoms/copies of Tactician barring some really crazy Epic build, right?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

KongGeorgeVII posted:

e: I can't read french, maybe someone else can say for sure but it doesn't specify that it has to be a friendly ship, correct?

It does not appear to, if my couple semesters still work in my brain zone. Floppy's translation sounds more or less accurate, just "[another/a different] spaceship."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Plus S-Loop 2 is, in my limited practice, a crazy useful maneuver to have on your dial.

ranbo das posted:

You'll know all hope is lost when you buy two shuttles. I mean I can almost bring myself to justify owning 10 tie fighters and 8 tie-fos, but who needs two shuttles?

(I have three actually send help)

I want a second for aesthetic epic play reasons, and will run one as a "Wild Weasel" and the other as an "AWACs" in epic.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jan 8, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

After a handful of demos and some casual play over the last couple years, finally got my dick wet on some semi competitive but sort of casual league action at one FLGS.

Flew this list twice:

Captain Yorr (24)
Emperor Palpatine (8)

Soontir Fel (27)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Darth Vader (29)
Predator (3)
Advanced Targeting Computer (1)
TIE/x1 (0)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

First game was against:

quote:

Trandoshan Slaver (29)
Bossk (2)
Gunner (5)
Tactician (2)

Cartel Marauder (20)X3

I was still learning to fly, deployed everything in a corridor on the right, he kind of swung in and was able to manage enough coverage to keep me from making much hay out of my aces. The 180 on the satan boat was really obnoxious trying to position Fel. I sort of swung him out way to far and he got swarmed by the fighters, and while Vader and the Shuttle were able to bring down the hellbrick, it ended up being a poor trade and he was able to overwhelm them.

My decision to upgrade Palpatine's driver for stress management was validated when the only time he got to take his Tactician Double Tap I was able to gobble up the stress that would have went to Vader.

Second game was against:

quote:

Corran Horn (35)
Push the Limit (3)
Fire-Control System (2)
R2-D2 (4)

"Hobbie" Klivian (25)
Targeting Astromech (2)

Bandit Squadron Pilot (12)

Tala Squadron Pilot (13)

Total: 96

This was a REALLY fun game.

He deployed everything in the middle, I tried a gambit of deploying Fel on the far right and Vader and the Palpmobile on the left. I tried tou think two steps ahead and figured he'd assume I was going to try to bait him in with Fel's deployment and cut hard left to join the others, so I actually shot a 5 ahead on Fel. He actuallly did tack right towards Fel with everything, to the point where he and Coran exchanged inconsequential fire turn 1 (he wisely declined to use Horn's pilot ability on a Range 3 shot that would have to get through 5 dice, autothrusters, a focus token, and Palpy.) I thought I was in tremendously deep poo poo since I had been out-foxed, but I actually managed to weave fel through all that bullshit, at one point having 3 locks on him. It was loving DELIGHTFULLY FUN seat-of-your-pants flying. Managed to take down both Z's and Hobbie, and was down to one hull on both my aces (Fel due to an unlucky Direct Hit). I got too much of a boner to end it, knowing Coran needs to be dicked hard or he comes back for more, and came at him with both TIEs. Compounding the error, I managed to bump them together and lose Fel's action step.

You know what happened to 2 aces each on 1 hull that rolled up to joust Coran and left him standing after they shot with his pilot text cooled down.

I conceded since there was no way the Emperorbus alone was gonna close the deal for me.

Anyway, it left me with such a boner to never not be playing X-Wing that I immediately drove to my OTHER FLGS that is open a little later, talked to the staff about what league/organized play options they had, and finding out they were interested in hosting something but didn't have a guy. I left as the league coordinator for Monday nights. I was already running the events for the bad spaceship flight path game, which they are no longer stocking due to its performance, so I had an in to offer to start something up. They had an old 2014 kit with some literal Fat Han cards, acrylic locks, etc. collecting dust.

Gonna do a modified points-based 8 week thing, I think. How does this sound to people, suggestions?

1 point per game lost (up to two games (win or lose) count per week)
2 points per game won (up to two games (win or lose) count per week)
2 bonus points for playing an epic game (limit 1 per league season)
2 bonus points for playing a team epic game (limit 1 per league season)
1 bonus point for playing with a new opponent (1 per opponent, per season)
1 bonus point for bringing a bona-fide New Player (check in with organizer)
1 bonus point for custom paintinting a small ship (limit 1 per league season)
1 bonus point for custom painting a large ship (limit 1 per league season)
2 bonus points for custom painting an epic play ship (limit 1 per league season)

Prizes:
At 2 points or more: Participation prize (Double-sided oversize Han/Boba card)
At 10 points or more: Veteran Participation prize (Extended Art Dagger Squadron card)
At the end of the 8 week season, the grand prizes will be awarded to the players with the most accumulated points:
1st: Medal, alternate art Colonel Jendon, choice of token sets
2nd: First choice of Token sets or alternate art colonel Jendon
3rd: Second choice...
...etc.
Raffle award: Custom storage box

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jan 9, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

How are you calculating wins and losses - just a W or an L? MOV? Are there time limits? I'm asking because I don't know if your semi-casual (is it?) league allows for ties, and if it does, how many points are awarded. If ties can happen, you should do 3 pts. for a W, 1 for a loss, and 2 each for draws. Probably could save on a headache.

No time limits. Kind of a "fly casual" thing. Show up, find a league opponent, play a game, report the results. Bonus points for finding new dance partners plus a cap on the number of games that count per week should keep the same people from pairing off. In the event of a tie, honestly I'd probably just put it to a coin flip. The whole point is for it to just be a "meet some bros and fly some spaceships, the more you fly the more fun swag you get" thing, not Serious Business. EDIT: I realize you meant a tie in overall season points. Maybe I should be calculating aggregate MOV as a tiebreaker, you're right.

If someone "drops" from the league, I guess they just wouldn't count towards the final tally of accrued points for season prizes? :shrug: NBD I guess. If they just can't show for X weeks, they'll have fewer points than someone who shows every week, but there's really no other consequence.

quote:

I know this is a sore spot for people in the miniatures hobby, so I may be in the minority here, but I think bonus points for painting ships would be divisive and maybe bad. I, for one, cannot paint worth a gently caress, and certainly cannot do better than what FFG supplies me. So if I want to get a cool prize I have to basically either accept that I will always be out 4 points in the standings, or ruin like $100 or more of stuff. Not as into it.

This is a Very Good Point, and part of the appeal of X-Wing is that the fuckers look pretty nice out of the box, so I will probably drop it entirely!

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 9, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

No, I totally get that, and that's why I brought it up here, so I could shore it up.

Maybe I need to revisit the "new guy" thing.

In theory, WAAC man who keeps going for the same easy wins is, in the long run, getting fewer points than "take all comers guy" with a mixed record who makes it a point to play as many people as possible. Also, the incentive to play new people would make his would-be prey less likely to want to keep playing him over getting their garunteed bonus point with someone else.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Devlan Mud posted:

You left the inertial dampners off of my Slaver. :v:

So I did. I was recreating the lists I faced from memory. Also, greetings, small world, next time I see you I will ask if you have stairs in your house etc.

E: If you just can't get enough wangs, come to Pegasus on Mondays, because that's now a thing. By way of my actions.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jan 9, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

overdesigned posted:

My question is, should I drop a VI (probably from Wedge) to put Autothrusters on Poe (or Tycho)?

IMO yes. My gut tells me having that much more survivability on the guy who's probably going to be your game-closer is worth more than a second super-ace PS.

Of course I'm probably an idiot who is wrong.

E: As TheSpaceInvader's probably more correct advice proves.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

overdesigned posted:

Maybe I should have put more thought into this before tourney day...

It's possible to overthink these things.

Just scratch everything and run a bandit swarm, IMO.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

thespaceinvader posted:

gently caress yes it is. Forget the damage entirely, put a Tractor Beam on, reduce target agility, then shoot the poo poo out of target with rest of list (including the Defender's primary). Repeat until everything is dead.

Back that up with a mini-swarm and you put Fat Han on a fukkin' diet.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

What's wrong with VSP? :saddowns:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

For consistency shouldn't it be VFP? For Vader Fel Palpatine?
Or DSS? For Darth Soontir Sheev?
:colbert:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Deviant posted:

Palpatine doesn't fly his own ship, peon!

Yeah, good point. It's not like you call the Falcon with C3PO "C3P0." It should be Soontir/Vader/Omnicron Nobody

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

So I got my friend into this when we got together and did a belated Christmas gift exchange over the weekend. Got her the orig tridge starter, 3 spare X-Wings, an A and B Wing, and the Falcon, plus a few extra upgrades, Leia card sleeves, and a rebel logo dice bag.

Set up a game with Luke with R2 vs Mithel and an Academy Pilot, and had to job incredibly hard to throw it (I'm of the opinion you job out when you're demoing a game, everyoe wins their first game).

She then goes home, plays basically the same match-up against her eight year old daughter, and brags to me that her TIEs killed her kid's Luke. SA Forums poster "The Dregs" would be proud of her.

She got me the Transport, one of the biggest holes in what I've collected, so that's cool. Some clutch astromechs in there. Also a bunch of other nerd stuff, including a Rebel emblem T-shirt. Ugh, I guess I can rep this conspiracy of murderers, thieves and traitors, but I would have much preferred the Imperial Wheel.

Starting my store's League up tomorrow night! :woop:

E: Earlier this morning she was reading over my shoulder as I was finalizing a trade trying to get the BTL titles, guy was gonna go buy the Most Wanted expansion that was in stock at his B&N just for them, so I suggested offering a little more on my end and just having him trade me the whole thing to make it worth his while as long as he was doing that. She asks "What's the most wanted expansion?" and I kind of explain and she's like "Oh, I thought that's a nickname 'cause it's the most sought after." Then I realized that since it comes with a bunch of almost obligatory S&V stuff, a great Y-Wing title, and is currently awaiting restock, that's not far from the truth.

Now that I look at the contents, I like the minitheme where compared to the Rebel HWKs are like AWACs-style support "buffers," scum HWKs are Wild-Weasel style "debuffers." That's cute.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jan 11, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Madurai posted:

Critical Hits will destroy small ships, regardless of the amount of Hull they have remaining.

When I use Vader to crush Miranda's K-Wing like a Soda can, is the resulting damage to my ship also dealt face up?

KidDynamite posted:

Also I'm coming from MTG what's the most affinity like squadron?

I've been out of Magic for a while, but looking at "Affinity" deck lists this seems like you're going for a low-cost high synergy thing? TIE swarm, probably.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I can see where those would be useful house rules to implement if you were trying to speed up an epic game.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

canyoneer posted:

I picked up those new ultra pro 16 pocket mini card binder sheets and they are pretty great. I grouped bombs/missiles/torps together on a single page (which could accurately be called "cards I never use")

https://youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU?t=211
Depicted:
28 points well spent.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Foolster41 posted:

Well, it doesn't come with dice, range markers, movement markers or enough tokens, so you still need a core set to play.

I don't see there ever being a proper "scum starter," where you take on the thrilling role of "some guy who flies for Jabba the Hutt and appeared as a minor character in a novel in the 90's" against "two guys who fly for that date rape lizard acrylic press on nail gangster from the N64 game" in "spacefighters you've probably never seen or heard of." :shrug:

Not really the marquee introductory product with big-box retailer shelf appeal that the other two are.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

Boba Fett against uh pre-ANH smuggler Han?

Yeah, when I was actually thinking about how a S&V starter would work to have any shelf appeal to Joe Casual Starwar, it would have to have Slave 1. Slave 1 Vs the Falcon would be a cool-looking starter, but it would probably be like 60-75 bucks MSRP and be a weird and arguably too complicated intro experience (large ships, aux firing arcs, turrets, crew upgrades, titles, bombs, etc etc).

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

As interesting a shake-up as the coming waves seem to be on the gameplay level, I'm really surprised they didn't take the opportunity to strike while the iron was hot with at least 1-2 more TFA-themed expansions (TIE/SF, Kylo's Command Shuttle, General Leia's shuttle, etc.).

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Tequila Ranger posted:

So basicly "gently caress You" if you dont have AND on Laserdisc hooked up to your 15 year old Trinitron.

Rather then play I think I'll wander around looking for Academy Swarms and try to get them declared Illegal; why would Trainees be stationed to a prestigious posting like the Death Star? Hopefully I'll start a fistfight.

Also lol at banning TLTs

The basic kernal of the idea actually sounds fun but holy LOL at actually banning certain faceless/non-unique pilots, and putting the onus on the players to play nerd police rather than just providing a simple list of what's legal. I look forward to the shoving matches over whether Black Squadron pilots could ever really be consider "crack shots."

I did a similar themed event for The Bad Spaceship Flight Path Game once, but I made a clear cut list of allowed expansions.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"B-Wings weren't in Episode IV" is probably my smallest objection to the format. I think "only plausibly thematic stuff" is an okay for a one-off format, but FFS just make the list yourself and post it, rather than providing limited "examples" and having it be passive-aggressively nerd-policed.

Probably the absolute stupidest part is expecting people to figure out which nameless, faceless TIE fighter pilots are okay, since it's not like you can fire up the Despecialized edition and expect to see a scene where Vader says "Backstabber, my friend, join Black Squadron in fighting these Rebels. Note that I said Black Squadron, and Not Obsidian Squadron, who is not present for this battle." or whatever.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to play this mess I'd probably bring:

Darth Vader (29)
Predator (3)
Advanced Targeting Computer (1)
Engine Upgrade (4)
TIE/x1 (0)

Total: 37

At which point Supreme Leader Angelo would probably cluck at me that Actually Vader's TIE Advanced Did Not Have Upgraded Engines, because according to a pop-up cross section book published in 1981...

and before long I would regret my decision and beg for the bullet.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kai Tave posted:

Pick whatever example you want, the point remains that any league event where some guy gets to arbitrarily give out or take away points because your list doesn't meet his standards for thematic accuracy or whatever is a ridiculously awful idea. I'm not sure how they're handling their league stuff or if it even matters one whit, but c'mon, this is an awful, awful recipe for all sorts of arguments and bitter feelings. The rest of the stuff is loving stupid too, don't get me wrong.

Just say "This is a themed event with a restricted build pool. You may include only the following things" and list them . 90% of the stupid goes away, it's basically the space war nerd of saying "Okay this is an early war scenario, no Panzer IV/Pershing tanks."

The other 10% is that I'm not going to do the math for every movie but I'm pretty sure this format dicks over the Empire at every turn, since out the gate you get the option of either 2 meh TIEs or Darth Vader, while the Rebs have the choice of two of their better aces, and arguably their best astromech. I'd give a little wiggle and say if you can't see the pilot's face, who's to say which TIE dude(ette) it is? Looking at Wookieepedia I guess you can splash in Fel as of the RotJ event (but probably get clucked at if you give him the obligatory title and upgrades to make him good)

I guess the one probably accidental saving grace is that the point cap leaves you just a bit shy of being able to run the Falcon in the first week.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

Three of the named ties have flavour text saying they were dude x in the attack on the death star, so I'm guessing they'd all be legal too.

e: Going by the wiki, I don't know where they drew the flavour text from

Yeah Mithel and Backstabber are, I think, Vader's Wingmen.

But you better take them in Week One, otherwise they're already dead!

E: I think EPTS are where this poo poo really breaks down into a completely subjective poo poo-show, esp since the Grand Overlord already cited a specific EPT on a specific pilot as the Good Canonical Build He'd Ten Point Griffondor For. "Veteran Instincts on Luke? But he's a novice?" "Yeah, but it says 'instinct' and you can't tell me he's not an instinctively good pilot!"

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Jan 13, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

hooman posted:

Who the hell is imperial flying at the end of ROTJ?

Everybody's dead Dave.

Actually VSP is perfectly legal for ROTJ week.* :getin:

*you might get negative 100 points to hufflepuff for royal guard, stealth device, and autothrusters on fel though

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kai Tave posted:

This isn't a situation where the rules need to address anything. Tournament FAQ to the best of my knowledge makes it pretty clear that you use the dial meant to be used with each ship, period. A ruling that TIE/fo ships count as TIE Fighters for the purpose of upgrades and such which affect TIE Fighters doesn't mean you can swap dials between two ships any more than the existence of the Twin Ion Engine mk2 upgrade means I can use a TIE Interceptor dial for my TIE Punisher because they both happen to be "TIEs."

Can I use a brown "scum" Z-95 dial with a Rebel Z-95? This is actually relevant to my collection of little ships ATM.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

Otisburg: they ruled in a faq yes as long as you have the correct base and pilot card

Awesome. I'm good on Z-95s then, since I assume the repaint rules would also cover running the Scum paint job for the actual model as Blount or whatever.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Poe Dameron (31)
Veteran Instincts (1)
R5-P9 (3)
Autothrusters (2)

"Red Ace" (29)
R2-D2 (4)
Comm Relay (3)
Autothrusters (2)

Kyle Katarn (21)
Moldy Crow (3)

Total: 99

Is a cheap turret going to do more work for me than the Crow title?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

You're gonna want the stress hog, I think.

Nah. I'll put a Fun Cop in another build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

He seems v. good. What do you take for an EPT?

• Locked thread