Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Your longest con yet, Gurf, but we're still not falling for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah I mean on the one hand they are helping keep "the community" passionate but on the other I'm sure they can't get too cozy with an event that thrives on what's basically bootleg merch while holding the official liscence.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Looks like they are fixing it, I get a "We're sorry. The item Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is no longer available from the seller you selected" when I go to add them to my cart.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

:same:

And I didn't strictly need another TFA starter, but for 0 USD I would have gifted someone else into the game.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Because of my deep and abiding affection for the faction, I hope they treat re-balancing their garbage with the same care towards keeping things playable as the Palp Nerf. :v:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

Has there ever been any word on them releasing the Assault Gunboat and Missile Boat? Missile Boat could have built-in extra muntions and be incredibly fast (but not agile), while the gunboat could be slow and tough.

They will not release any good and cool EU ships like this, or the Cloakshape.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cloakshape is like a space P-38 and is certainly a better and more deserving design than the scyk. :colbert:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"uglies" are the dumbest concept in EU spaceships and it would be a toss up as to whether I would see that or the geigeresque torture monster alien's coral ships in the game.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Battle of Scariff pack with some fixes and the GOT. DANGED. ROBOT pls FF.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

My Literally Free TFA Core Set arrived today for Amazon. Suck it, you people that said they would cancel it.

:piss:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hello, my friends. I have been away from the game for like a year because other games caught my eye. I have to brush up because Adepticon is upon us. I haven't really paid much attention to the last few releases, but I want to run trip T-70s even if it's not "meta."

What is the most competitive triple T-70 list I can make?
'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I came here to crap all over this but if they are sincerely doing away with "you have to buy this weird turd looking thing from one level of a video game because it has the rockets you need to put on your cool x-wing" thing, I'm potentially back in after having been basically in stasis with this for a year.

• Locked thread