Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

And unless you're doing tournaments, just proxy cards you don't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

SageNytell posted:

Fixed that for you. It is my dream.

How does the fanbase for X-Wing at local stores seem to be? I understand every store is different, but some friends are encouraging me to try the local X-Wing nights. I'm concerned by the fanbase I've seen for a lot of other games at my FLGS - I would never do a Magic night with strangers after the poo poo I've seen, for example. Does X-Wing tend to attract a more mature audience due to the slightly higher buy-in cost?

edit: yub yub motherfuckers

Warhammer is expensive and it's filled with fuckwits.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Lemon Curdistan posted:

With so much stuff coming out to make A-wings and especially Tycho ridiculously good, I hope we get the Interceptor upgrades promised in that interview sooner rather than later.

Speaking of, since wave 6 is going to be entirely Scum, have we seen all of wave 5? I thought Aces were a separate thing like the huge ship boxes and we were due two more wave 5 ships, but I guess I'm wrong. :( It's sad, because low PS Inties need some love.

Pretty sure wave 5 is Decimator/Mini-Falcon/Rebel Aces.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Yup. I got a Falcon and A-Wing both there.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

alg posted:

Why not use spoiler tags in a thread that isn't the Star Wars episode 7 thread, like the dude who originally posted the leaks

Because nobody else here is so goddamn uptight that somebody might ruin the suspense of *STUR WURS*

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

AndyElusive posted:

Looks like there's a lot of Wave 7 showing up on eBay right now for those inclined to pay top dollar for their small plastic ships or who don't mind dropping $300 on an Imp Raider.

Gencon scalpers. Saw somebody buying six Hounds Tooth one day.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

canyoneer posted:

Do you expect we'll see an official T-70 painted up in a black/orange scheme or is that just going to be the most popular mod in all of X Wing?

If we do it will be attached to an epic ship.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Tekopo posted:

Apparently there's some sort of "Dial Upgrade" SKU coming out after coloured pegs, apparently someone spotted it in an inventory list or something, one for each of the three factions.

My guess is acrylic dial tops with fancy engraving.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Anybody have links to the tournament?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Are they easy to open up and swap out dials? I was thinking of switching to them but I'm not buying 20+ of each for every faction.

• Locked thread