Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talas
Aug 27, 2005

canyoneer posted:

That dial looks amazing :stare:
Holy moly :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

banned from Starbucks posted:

Fords signature is over a grand?

He doesn't seem like the kind of actor that gives a lot of autographs... specially about Star Wars.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Can TLTs trigger the harpooned condition?

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I'm really enjoying flying Kylo in a Silencer with a couple of Nu HLC gunboats. I already won against a triple tactician wookie list, but it was a close thing. Has anyone tried them with missiles? Would it fare better say, against quad wookies? My local meta is full of those things.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

ConfusedUs posted:

It's rather that there's not enough good stuff at a cheap enough price point to compliment him.
What did you try to pair him with? I'm already using a couple of gunboats as Kylo's wingmen with some success, but I still need to try it against quad wookies.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Apparently, the top 4 at the NC regional were all Imperials. Was anyone in this thread there? Is the Empire striking back?

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

ConfusedUs posted:

PS: The San Antonio System Open was won by Yorr Palpshuttle, Inquisitor, Quickdraw. Against Nym + Miranda, no less. Imperial player didn't lose a single ship.
Aparently, he fought that list several times during the Open and never lost. Anyone here went to that tournament?

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

My group used to check the initiative by the squad's total pilot value too...

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I don't even understand what they are trying to say in the TLT/Harpooned part... does that means that only the first TLT can trigger the harpoon effect? Was that even the question?

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

ConfusedUs posted:

There's a guy at one of our local stores who open carries a pistol and has the worst temper. I leave when he shows up. I'm legitimately afraid of him.

The guy I'm talking about above is just loud and kind of obnoxious. I'll take that any day of the week over a fear of getting shot over a game of plastic space ships.
I'd leave any place when I see a person open carrying with no uniform, no questions asked... visiting my relatives in Texas is awkward.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

General Battuta posted:

Waru was a trans-dimensional being hailing from a universe parallel to the galaxy's own. His species differed from those known to New Republic databases. Waru was considered a healer by many, due to his ability to treat injuries utilizing his own body. Physically, Waru was predominantly blob-shaped, and consisted of several golden plates acting as shields around a layer of raw, permeable tissue. A thick, syrupy liquid, comparable to ichor, flowed freely from within Waru through the spaces between the covering plates. The inside of Waru was much larger than the outside revealed, allowing three adult Humans enough space to swim through. Waru's interior was was also breathable by Humans.
Hull regen, calling it now.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

canyoneer posted:

A guy locally is going to start using this as his Palpatine token

:perfect:

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Funzo posted:

edit: QD should be SHE. I apologize for mis-gendering the Emperor's finest.
Generic pilots can be anything you want :bigtran:

And Quickdraw is First Order, no Emperor there...

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I'm going to a local "generics only-no repeated upgrades" tournament and I can't decide between this two lists:

Nu, Omicron, Sienar, Scimitar
Glaive, Royal, Omega

Ideally, one of the ships (the tractor beam) should set up shots for the others. I'm still not 100% sure about the Scimitar or the Royal in each list. Still, more testing is required. I'll appreciate any opinion, thanks in advance.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

No, no, they're going to announce the N-1 starfighter, obviously.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

That Renegade Refit is loving awesome, triple T-65 X-wings here I come! :fap:

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Woah, that's some tasty crew for Imperials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Awesome! I'm really excited about the changes and it sounds like the best thing they could do with the game.

:getin:

• Locked thread