Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i've been thinking about a lot of stuff lately and i want you all to hear me out. Men's Right activism is a fantastic growing movement that brought light to the issues facing men. so i was thinking, why not have a movement that asks "what about the rights of gamers?" so i was thinking, it's time to start up a grass root movement right here right now on this web forum.

the first topic i'd like to address is that gamers are seen as manchildren in the media? do you think we can like sue or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why won't the IRS let me declare nene anegasaki as a dependent?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Gamers have the responsibility to get injected with AIDS

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i think it's inhumane that all of the charity health organizations of the world ignore the epidemic of aids among the gamer population

this is much more important than gays or blacks being infected with aids.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GAME"

One voice can start a revolution. Will you be that Gamer?

Dec 26, 2012

#yesallgamers

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXWiG2B4zk

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Commander Shepard had a degree

in tapping blue asses

rear end effect

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

gamers deserve the right to game at the dinner table

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

would you tell a soldier on duty to "just pause it?"

Dec 26, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

BKPR posted:

would you tell a soldier on duty to "just pause it?"

you wouldn't download a car, would you?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

armor had poo poo stats, you did indeed ask for it.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Pls dont post fanart of my moba streaming outfit tia.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/136636-How-Does-the-Israeli-Gaza-Conflict-Affect-Video-Games

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Mom totally stomped on my rights when she took away my Super Nintendo for a week when I was 8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Despite being a hardcore and proud gamer, OP, I don't feel like I have any gamer-related rights to stand up for that aren't covered by other interest groups. Farewell.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Why do video game developers keep customerzoning me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Wormskull posted:

Despite being a hardcore and proud gamer, OP, I don't feel like I have any gamer-related rights to stand up for that aren't covered by other interest groups. Farewell.

Really? I haven't heard much about AIDS activism

• Locked thread