Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Jade Empire was so cool, you could punch people until they turned into trees and then turn into a huge, drunk golem monster. I loving hate white nerds who just want to run around lovely new-growth fantasy forests instead of having gay sex with buff dudes in fantasy China. The worst part is if Bioware made JE 2 today it would probably suck. Please pour out a Mtn. Dew for a franchise taken from us too soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
jade empire was actually poo poo sorry for your lots

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

it was ok, had a good evil route but i want an actual chinese kung fu rpg that isnt a lovely mmo.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
did you check your other pants

Dec 26, 2012

je1 had pretty awful gameplay

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

jade empire 2 where the gameplay is better would be loving win

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Jade Empire was so cool, you could punch people until they turned into trees and then turn into a huge, drunk golem monster. I loving hate white nerds who just want to run around lovely new-growth fantasy forests instead of having gay sex with buff dudes in fantasy China. The worst part is if Bioware made JE 2 today it would probably suck. Please pour out a Mtn. Dew for a franchise taken from us too soon.

Shut up and take my money!!!!!

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
my favorite part of jade empire was how they tell that open palm/closed fist totally isn't just light side/dark side points again and each side are deep philosophies that are equally valid

then after the first area bioware realized how difficult this is and just made them the same black and white cartoon responses kotor 1 had

e: that scene where one of the dudes from monty python shows up as an rear end in a top hat colonial explorer and points out just how poo poo fake-china and everything about it is owned though, as did being able to shoot everyone with his elephant gun if you beat him up

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jade Empire is just a total conversion for Knights of the Old Republic and I am absolutely okay with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
The best part of Jade Empire 1 was the lesbian incest threesome.

A taste of things to come from Bioware I guess.

• Locked thread