Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
A summary:

1. A person I went to high school with and haven't seen in years is pouring a bucket of ice water on themselves. They name some people and say they have 24 hours to pour a bucket of ice water on themselves or they have to donate to an ALS organization.

2. The guy that played Horsehack on tv died. I don't care so hard my brain stem literally shrugs.

3. Somebody is participating in fantasy football. "No cash involved, just trash talk and a trophy. Who's in?" This to me is worse than LARP'ing.

4. An amazing web comic worth my time and yours.

5. This rant from a fully grown man.

"i gotta say its pretty astounding how much poo poo i get for wearing the skirt. even inside of the punk 'scene' ive been called a human being more times than i can count, i just got told by my roommates that some dude she dated knew of me before we met and heard i was 'that human being who wears skirts to metal shows'.. im really not offended but i am completely shocked that anyone gives a gently caress what i wear, i love my skirts, i think thyere fun and i feel cute, and i dont care if people think im a human being either.the only thing keeping me from being gay is i dont like dick and dudes gross me out. if anything i just like girls so much that i even like dressing like them! hahahahaha i think its funny and ill do whatever i want, ya know? obviously if i have any friends who dont dig it, speak up idgaf"

Facebook.

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Aug 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

format that poo poo

bwatts

sweet. now i can find out who you are

bog pixie

i used to post song lyrics for my Facebook status

i am he

Just got my M16A2 for the final part of my training here...only took 2 hours to get it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Bureaus Watts posted:

sweet. now i can find out who you are

Fred Durst.

Stormyish

Also maybe skirt dude is just scottish

bog pixie

What happens when there are more dead people than living people on facebook

Stormyish

Ectral posted:

What happens when there are more dead people than living people on facebook

intelligent conversation levels would rise

bwatts

Stormyish posted:

LMFAO

bog pixie

Eventually it'll just be super haunted and a hangout spot for ghosts, posting selfies of the time they came out of a mirror and ate some guys soul or w/e

Stormyish

Would "Thumbs Up" be some sort of weird reference to days past then, since ghosts don't need/have thumbs?

bog pixie

I think mark zuvkerbirgs resurrected ghoul would leave it bc its already a disembodied ghost hand

deep dish peat moss

Fantasy leagues are just how jocks LARP. You can't say one is worse than the other.

beer pal

is this the new seinfeld thread? What's the deal, with all the baby pictures??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

skirts just don't look good on me

Ace of Baes
are you trying to say fantasy football is bad>? because it's not

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
A trophy?

vapoursquid

none other

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lolling a bunch over here

vapoursquid

none other

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lolling a bunch over here

its like 10 of these a day everyday from one person

it significantly reduces my will to live

vapoursquid

none other

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Nacho Destroyer posted:

are you trying to say fantasy football is bad>? because it's not

Truth. Play on a 20 team league where you're scraping dudes from practice squads near the end of the draft. it owns

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Suggested Apps
Your cousin and your cousin's mom use Zoosk.

Diqnol

Fantasy football is good. BNut teh yobbers probably arent good at it.

ulvir

i only use facebook to post the good things that happens in my life so friends I never meet are made to believe I have a good life, when in reality it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus

Stormyish posted:

5'd

• Locked thread