Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
playground tough
theres a zit on my face and its one of those thats under the skin

worst face pain how do I get rid of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

smoke weed. get stoned. care less about zit

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

supposedly if you put a hot rear end towel on it for a while then put a cold rear end towel in it for a while and repeat it a few times itll come out and you can deflower it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

weird. just read a similar post by your zit on the zit forum asking how to get rid of you.

verily carefree

200 grit sand paper

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
put your car on a jack and have a friend rev the gas (think ferris bueller) while you put the zit on the moving tire. BAM! zit is gone.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

warroar posted:

200 grit sand paper

I Dunno

stab it and squeeze the funk out

playground tough
its like right below my nose the car tire wont fit

Afro Doug

buy mayonaise and rub it on you face

posting smiling
just give up your life s over now

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Squirrel007 posted:

its like right below my nose the car tire wont fit

Try a dirt bike then. thinner tire for smaller area.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stormyish

Tell it you just want to be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Royal P

Raarr

Squirrel007 posted:

theres a zit on my face and its one of those thats under the skin

worst face pain how do I get rid of it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Locked thread