Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

4 The Cause posted:

I am 26 years old and have accomplished nothing in life. I flunked out of college, still live at home, and haven't had a job in a while. I talked my parents into loaning me money to move to another city and join the police academy. They paid 2,100 dollars for the academy, and got me an apartment for 490 a month in a seven month lease. I was supposed to start in July, but I had too much anxiety and couldn't make myself go to class. For the past few weeks I have been surfing the internet, playing video games, and hanging out with some of the neighborhood kids, one of whom I am falling in love with(I know). I have turned into a complete pig. Drinking Mad Dog 20 and smoking lovely dirt weed. I cry every time my mother calls, because she is so excited and thinks I am finally turning my life around. She is already planning a graduation party, and telling everyone in the family what I am doing. What the gently caress am I going to do, when this academy is over, and I have nothing to show for it? I know I should just come clean, but this is honestly the most stress free and happy I have been since middle school. I have been thinking about telling them I was kicked out for fighting or insubordination. I never wanted to be a police officer anyway, I always wanted to work in the film industry.

You are knocking this life thing out of the park bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread