Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Get a job. Any job.
Save half of every paycheck. Spend the rest on food that isn't Doritos and Mad Dog. You also don't need anymore animes and vidya in your backlog.
Stop hanging out with literal children, for the love of god.
Figure out how you're going to work on your anxiety and depression from now on, even if it's accepting disability and straightening your life out.

At the end of your 7 months, be honest with your parents, offer to pay them back out of your savings, and put your plan into action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Aagar posted:

What exactly are you bringing to the table in this relationship? Dumb kid/true wuv aside, you gotta wonder what she's getting out of this relationship.

Beer and weed, silly billy. She's just out of high school; she's way underage.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It's not as though she's underage to buy weed, silly bear.

Not adult enough to not be sold a dime of oregano, I bet.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

a cop posted:

Eagerly awaiting the OP being unprobated in 25 days so he can respond to all this.

I knew I had to have something to live for after The Strain introduced vampire guerrilla resistance fighters in a fit of sublime dumbness.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Ahahahahaha it took his literal child waifu being pregnant to turn him away from trying to kidnap her and whisk her away back to mom and pop's. Even money on whether her real boyfriend told him to take a hike or if he decided impending motherhood was too gross to handle. Also lol at the celebrity look-alikes.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Kimmalah posted:

I like how every time he reregs he bitches about never ever getting laid, but then he's like "the baby's probably not mine." Because I guess girls can get pregnant from creepy stares now?

He literally thinks all white women are terrified of him only because he's black, with his proof being that they cover up when they notice him looking down their shirts to stare at their boobs. Because I guess they'd be totally OK with it if he was white!

In My White Experience This Is True.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Kimmalah posted:

In my white woman experience it is not. :whitewater:

In any case I still think we can agree that his dating site ruse is stupid and hilariously bad.

Would've worked better had he posed as a handsome, well-liked and successful black man, perhaps the kind OP aspires to be one day.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Party Next Door posted:

It wouldn't bother me, if it was something I could control. But I can not do anything about my black skin and negroid features. This is what I am judged by. Something I have no control over.

My strong Northern genes allow me to grow tremendous, luxurious facial hair, and I am judged constantly for it.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

joxxuh posted:

Why come everybody is jumping on the op for suggesting he might experience racism and not for example all the other bullshit he's posted about?

*is unemployed alcoholic anime/video game enthusiast and manlet who dropped out of cop school to smoke weed and pursue underaged girls, and is lying to his meal ticket parents about all of it*

Its gotta be a race thing, I'm sure of it. I would be rolling in vaginas if it weren't for loving Florida!! :arghfist::whatup:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

PT6A posted:

Work on not being fat. Then you can be just short and black, like Sammy Davis Jr. I'm pretty sure he got laid...

He wasn't even IN the rat pack and he was a NEGROE.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Party Next Door just PMed me to say posted:

Please tell lowly that I have dated and had sex with black women. And yes most white women are RACIST, which is why I am against feminisum.

Amen, brother.

PT6A posted:

The avatar really makes this post, I have to say.

Thx u forum's poster PT6A

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Party Next Door PMed me again because he wanted it posted:

Thank you. And if anyone still cares, I have found a job at a place called Geo Care. I work with sexual deviants, and my boss said if I last six months, the company will sponsor my way into the corrections academy and I could become a certified corrections officer in the state of Florida.

I, for one, care about Geo Care and want to know why they are hiring all these sexual deviants. Best lucks on becoming an Officer of Peace in this, our great state of Florida USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

JawKnee posted:

tell the cowardly gently caress up to post himself if you aren't full of poo poo

no

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread