Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You are a lazy shithead. Your anxiety is made up by brain cells inside your head. Get over it pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
How fat are you? Like 300+ pounds?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

How many mad dogs do you drink a day? A week?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ponce de Le0n posted:

His probations imply the mods think he's jon pop

Why did you stop washing yourself op?

Who is jon pop?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Op do you have a paypal. I want to donate some money to a retarded person and you seem to fit the bill.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Keep hiding from your problems duder. Know the best way to hide from problems? Go off the grid by becoming a homeless who lives under the bridge.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Honestly if this guy was in the police academy and became a cop he'd probably beat people. He'd take his inadequacies out on people who he stops because he can. And it'd make him feel good. So I'm glad he's too much of a loving loser to leave the house and attend the police academy.

Go work as a janitor in an office. You can't hurt anyone doing that. gently caress, work at night then no one will even see your worthless rear end.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

StrangersInTheNight posted:

This is going to sound racist, and that's because it kinda is but: black dudes love Dragon Ball Z. It hooks into the whole Bruce Lee/kung-fu connection.

I've never experienced this.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

We had sex, but I would always have to giver her things, money, weed, beer, let her use my car. It was basically prostitution.

Wait so did you rereg?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

Yes 4 the cause is out until mid September.

Oh. Lissen there plenty of dudes who girls don't want attention from of all different races. You just happen to be one of those guys.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

It wouldn't bother me, if it was something I could control. But I can not do anything about my black skin and negroid features. This is what I am judged by. Something I have no control over.

You have a terrible perception of yourself, and reality. It must suck to live inside your head 24/7

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

It does. Short fat and black is no way to go through American life. If you were serious about helping me, you help me find a girl in the Tampa area to take out and romance.

No one can outright help you. You have to help yourself. Start by getting a full time job. Smoking weed and drinking beer is terrible for your external view of yourself and also bad for your mental health and internal organs. So maybe quit doing that

Stop blaming others, because at some point as a human above 22 years of age you have to start fending for yourself.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

It does. Short fat and black is no way to go through American life. If you were serious about helping me, you help me find a girl in the Tampa area to take out and romance.

You shouldn't be dating anyone right now as you are. Maybe in a couple years you can worry about ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

4 The Cause posted:

The residents are sexual deviants, not the staff. And does anyone here have any experience with a polygraph? I am thinking about the future and I will have to take a polygraph eventually if I want to become a certified officer. I know they can't arrest me, but know that I know what kind of questions they ask, it could turn into a very hostile and embarrassing situation. Should I just stay in the private sector? Or is their a way to pass the polygraph?

Polygraphs are not conclusive. They can't prove poo poo.

• Locked thread