Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif
Christ, I don't know where to start with this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif

Fatkraken posted:

have you considered setting her up to be gang raped? That seemed to work out real good for you last time.

What the hell?

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

spacetimecontinuu posted:

FYI people that are 18+ are not literal children just sayin
Not everyone has their poo poo together at 26. Very few are lying alcoholics who would defraud their loved ones.

Snodgrass Supreme posted:

Noted crazy person Jon Pop has previously confessed to witnessing/setting up a gang rape, among other really loving weird things.

Oh, what a poo poo head. Although the majority of participants in a gang rape enjoy it apparently, it's like 9 out of 10 I think.

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

spacetimecontinuu posted:

did you mean to quote my post? I don't get how this is a response to my post.

I did not. My phone went a bit off and I quoted half a dozen people, thought I'd taken everyone off.

• Locked thread