Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Can you make sound effects?

basically what I was coming here to post. OP how long you gonna keep up the show for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

paco650 posted:

Get a job. Any job.
Save half of every paycheck. Spend the rest on food that isn't Doritos and Mad Dog. You also don't need anymore animes and vidya in your backlog.
Stop hanging out with literal children, for the love of god.
Figure out how you're going to work on your anxiety and depression from now on, even if it's accepting disability and straightening your life out.

At the end of your 7 months, be honest with your parents, offer to pay them back out of your savings, and put your plan into action.

FYI people that are 18+ are not literal children just sayin

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Xillah posted:

Not everyone has their poo poo together at 26. Very few are lying alcoholics who would defraud their loved ones.

did you mean to quote my post? I don't get how this is a response to my post.

• Locked thread